DiRT_2_XBOX360-STRANGE

after the billion games i have a ban won't bother me, a simple nip to the shops for a new one should it happen (like last time...lol)

I'm guessing all the people that have burnt a copy and are playing it are playing it offline?

Unless i'm missing something cause my AGBX says it cant be verified lol

Dont matter if you play offline or not. Your xbox will still upload what games you played when you connect to live. So online or offline, your not safe either way. But who cares, brand new arcade £150. Sorted.

Dont matter if you play offline or not. Your xbox will still upload what games you played when you connect to live. So online or offline, your not safe either way. But who cares, brand new arcade £150. Sorted.

I'm glad some people are rich enough to risk £150 over waiting probably one day lol

I'm glad some people are rich enough to risk £150 over waiting probably one day lol

Dude how much have you saved over time by getting backups?? Surely that equates to more than £150. And frankly its a small price to pay for multitudes of games.

ebays full of consoles for 40 quid too and u only need to do a x clamp repair.. if l get 6 months out of a console and plays 500 quids worth of games its all good

got 2 burn fails with this game using verbs where as all other game burnt fine pre and after this game weird ehh?

got 2 burn fails with this game using verbs where as all other game burnt fine pre and after this game weird ehh?

I just had same mate with a verb! First 2 downloads screwed up and then 3rd was fine but now when burnt the disc is unreadable. Used Imageburn and verb at 2.4 speed. Weird.

how strange ,, l had to write to 4 disc's before l had a good no too , keeps saying clean disc after 10 minutes of play ? opened a new pack of discs and the last one has been fine

yeah i had that as well.....had to install to hard drive

after the billion games i have a ban won't bother me, a simple nip to the shops for a new one should it happen (like last time...lol)

Exactly mate :Clap:

I'm glad some people are rich enough that they can afford all these £30 games!

The cost of the number of games most of us have enjoyed through piracy works out far more expensive than the cost of a new console.

I'm glad some people are rich enough that they can afford all these £30 games!

The cost of the number of games most of us have enjoyed through piracy works out far more expensive than the cost of a new console.

Completely agree m8, games are very overpriced for the speed of which new 1s come out. Ive had my 360 since April and have over 100 copied games which say £30 a pop is £3000. FFS I could get a nice motor and take the wifey and kid on holiday with that much.

The ban thing is something that bothers me, but why stress about it when like already said a new console is around £150 so the cost of 5 new games. I know which 1 I would rather pay

don't let it bother you m8 i was at the shops the next day after me last ban and had a new modded box 48 hours later.......the only time it would bother me is if they banned my account and I'd have to do all me saves and that again, imagine!

so you logged in and your gamer score was -10......and you loaded up GTA and the 1st loading screen loaded....etc etc....now that's horror!

grabbed a diff post of this and burnt fine

Just got this version off newsgroups:

DiRT_2_XBOX360-STRANGE (1/91) "s-dirt2.nfo" - 7.67 GB - yEnc (1/1

But its asking for a password. Anyone know what it is or is it a fake?

Back