Direct Download Link for Windows Vista Leaked by Microsoft

if it is an update, im guessing it wouldnt need the key as it would check your current key, to see if it was legit or not. Dont no much about stuff like this, just a guess.:eater:

Microsoft had there betas open for public release a while ago

hmm just tried this and i didnt work for me :(

Last edited:
martin copy and paste the links into your address bar working at the mo but very slow

tried that m8 getting this message

This is a 404 page, which means that we couldn't find what you're looking for.

if it,s the upgrade only i would forget about it lot of ppl out there are saying to stay away from the upgrade and go for a clean install witch i did and even then 2 day,s l8r i put xp pro back on vista ran from install useing just over 500 mb,s of ram 1.25 gig on my p4 box i found it not worth the effort but every one to there own lol

if it,s the upgrade only i would forget about it lot of ppl out there are saying to stay away from the upgrade and go for a clean install witch i did and even then 2 day,s l8r i put xp pro back on vista ran from install useing just over 500 mb,s of ram 1.25 gig on my p4 box i found it not worth the effort but every one to there own lol

You can still use the upgrade version to do a clean install. just install home basic without a serial and then upgrade to version you require!

Back