Direct Download Link for Windows Vista Leaked by Microsoft

Hi, you will probably get fed up with this but can you pm the links to me also thanks: whip :

Im hitting a brick wall - got one set of links but they are dead - google just gives linksto the official microdsoft site or news sites about it?? Any clues?

I have ultimate edition on my lappy working fine been doing updates and everything it is working a treat excellent got everything i need working on it and for those who are interested in Vista all i can say is it is excellent.

On this copy is it possible to do updates as mine you can???

i found 2 of the 3 links.

msft-dnl.digitalrivercontent.net/01/60316070-3318705–NOA/msvista/pub/Vista_WIM/i386/boot.wim

msft-dnl.digitalrivercontent.net/01/60316070-3318705–NOA/msvista/pub/Vista_WIM/i386/install.wim

i cant seem to find anything on "msft-dnl.digitalrivercontent.net"

All the links are on this website HERE

Has anyone tried making a bootable iso, I got some instructions from a forum but I get stuck after extracting the files, here is what I found

follow these instruction to make a bootable iso:
copy the 3 files from microsoft to c:\
run x13-49120.exe and it will create a folder called vista
extract cdimage from cdimage.rar file to the c:\
type this at c:\ (in command promt)

cdimage.exe -llrmcfree_en_dvd -m -u2 -bc:\vista\boot\etfsboot.com c:\vista\ c:\vistax86.iso

(obviously you can change the paths if you have the files somewhere else)

Has anyone tried this or has any simple instructions to make a bootable iso???

I have not tried it yet as I am hissed....lol

also I am going to leave the links to this, as I believe this to be a genuine marketing ploy by MS and it be legal.

until we know otherwise they will stay.....but if we find them to be illegal they will be removed.

Back