digivox xl problem PLZ HELP

digigold

Inactive User
Reaction score
ok i got a digivox xl and i have flased it all good but for some reason the box comes up for about 20 seconds then screen goes green then display sayes like (o) on it then the box rebootes anyone know my problem please help me thank you ...................

hi m8 i have tried to reflash but im still getting same thing any more help for me m8 .. it couldent be something to do with the image could it as i read something about a new tuner on new digivox es or sumthing ?

hi lads not to be lazy or anything but please could you post me the origonal f w and the latest pach and then i know for defo if its that or not nice one for getting bk to me dudes ...

cheers lads but it s saying Error message no matter how long i wait

its still the same problem eaven with new and orional f /w on it still no signal ?

hi m8 the cap s seem fine no leakage or no expansion could there be any more ways to test them out or is there any place i can buy a new tuner for these cheers

hi m8 the cap s seem fine no leakage or no expansion could there be any more ways to test them out or is there any place i can buy a new tuner for these cheers

I would just source a dm500c mate, round about £70 better box by a mile and save you any hassle trying

hi m8 yes ur right it is a better box but on the xl whats caps should i remove first to see its them .

hi m8 have you got the j tag points for digivox xl please ill try that m8 thank you ppl for help ..

Back