digivox not auto up dating

mine not working with yesterdays keys. just keeps updating and looping through this sequence. if keys been manually entered, does key emu still need to be switched to on?

Hi there
I'm a noob to this
usually in the dbox room,
my m8 has a silver box runnin on ver.2
i can input the c's but as soon as i come out the screen au kicks in

can someone tell me how to turn of au pls

Thanks in advance

T

o to system information press 1004 the go to key emu and press up or down to switch between off and on

hi edogg ive tryed and no good for me what firmware has he got on his do u now pls cheers tony

on the original silver digivox i used the silver fix it has been auto updating but the resolution no longer suits my 42" philips hd tv so im using my trusty replay and thank the GODS vermin haven't rolled the keys since friday

my cataract op went well but the surgeon scratched my eye so i still can only see with one eye

edogg

hi,
i saw the fix in the download section but don't av an rs cable as i run on mac i do it all with ethernet on the dbox,

do i want the emu off then??
cheers

hi,
i saw the fix in the download section but don't av an rs cable as i run on mac i do it all with ethernet on the dbox,

do i want the emu off then??
cheers

so you have 2 choices put the keys in manually no rolls since last friday or find a pc and put the fix on you STB

edoog

hi, i've still ad no joy :(
keys keep auto updating!!!

how can i switch this off

Cheers

is it a silver digivox or the xl there are fixs for both i have the silver and it works just fine with the auto update fix niether has the facility to turn auto update off

edogg

got it sorted m8,
thanks for all the info, went round and the daft B hadn't been storing the first set of k£ys!!

Back