Digivox Help

Lethal

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi

I have a Digivox which doesn't seem to work. When connected to my TV - nothing happens (blank screen) and on the Digivox itself, it displays 'ErrO' meaning error.

I'm trying to flash it now. I have opened the loader software 'Downloader' I've located the bin file and selected download. The progress bar comes up but nothing happens. Nothing progresses. It's been an hour and its still the same.

Can anyone help? Many thanks.

Hi

I have a Digivox which doesn't seem to work. When connected to my TV - nothing happens (blank screen) and on the Digivox itself, it displays 'ErrO' meaning error.

I'm trying to flash it now. I have opened the loader software 'Downloader' I've located the bin file and selected download. The progress bar comes up but nothing happens. Nothing progresses. It's been an hour and its still the same.

Can anyone help? Many thanks.

download this and flash it agian using the v2600 its a old f/w but should work, once thats has flashed then flash with the 4200 version, its in the digivox folder inside the digivox folder :)

try that and see how you get on

remember and keep mode on app

Thanks for all your help.

Did what you asked but it didn't work. First I tried the old firmware - but the progress bar did not progress.

Anything else I could try.

Thanks.

Thanks for all your help.

Did what you asked but it didn't work. First I tried the old firmware - but the progress bar did not progress.

Anything else I could try.

Thanks.

are you flashing from a laptop or PC

Hi mate

Really appreciate all your help.

I was using a laptop but then used my PC. I've flashed the Digivox and I left it on a scrambled channel but nothing has happened for the last 2 hours. It just reads 'Please wait, code being updated'

What should I do?

Thanks

If you have the latest firmware on then make sure the emu is turned on. If it is turned on then press the default key in the same section where the emu is. This should get it going again. It will only update if you have latest firmware on.

Thanks.

Just for reference, I checked my System Information.

Model: DVB-XC Box
S/W Ver: 1.0 SSC4 Feb 14 2007
H/W Ver: 2.0 Feb 14 2007
Bootstrap: v001

I'm sure I used the latest firmware which was v4200.

However I'm not sure I turned the emu on. What is it and how do I turn it on. Thanks.

If it's stating "Code updating it is on" Flash latest firmware, then try a pay channel. If the code does not update after a few mins. Menu - 1004-then emu on and where you see keys press default button. Soryy not 100% clear as I have not seen one for a long time and this is from memory.

After you flash altest firmware

You need to turn on the EMU again. Press MENU, select system information and press OK, when the system info screen is on, then type "1004" on the remote and you will enter the CAS system menu. Scroll down to Key EMU and switch it on by toggling the volume arrows on the remote. Exit and scroll down to Default key and hit OK. It will flash "Please wait for saving" Exit all way back to main menu.

Exit back out of the menu and check all your channels are working. You may have to wait a short time when you first tune to a $ channel as the box auto updates before the picture appears.

Back