TSPanel
Rat's Channel Updater
CCcam
installed as standated

New Bootscreen :)

No iQ Stuff Included
only know bug is OpenTV wont work due to core level drivers,beyond our control

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Attachments

• twin.jpg
    twin.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
I will have to get the box out of my son's room and have a play.
He can have the tm800 (He will think he has upset me :roflmao:)

Hiya, thanks again to everyone involved in making this image, i have it on my twin and its good, ive had it on most of the day and seems nice and stable, recordings play back without jumping scenes or anything like that, only thing im having trouble with is pausing tv, it pauses but when i press play it jumps to where live tv is but if i press rewind it will go back to where i paused it, iv installed coolmans tv guide just for the fact you can set auto timers from the epg, so definately a thumbs up for me, ive also got digitalworldz vu duo image on my duo , brilliant keep up the great work, thanks

Hi all any help with setting up this image with multi channels list. Thanks!

A. Are your tuners setup for multiple satelltes? I.e. motorised, diseqc etc?

After that, you can use TS panel to install channel lists.

Thanks but is that all i still cant get it to work do i need to instol cccam and how sorry i'm new to this. Wen i go to ppanels there is nathing there.
Thanks.

Two options to download cccam, use ts panels and use the emu manager within or select, Plugins - download plugins - softcam, download the softcam you want then change it via the menu system.

I done everything but the problem is for some reason when i use this image and moving from sat to sat the dish does not stop where it supposed to.
There is no the same issue with IQ image. Thanks!

Back