Digitalworldz summer story (may contain adult content)(in fact it does now lol)

Teeny

Inactive User
Reaction score
I thought I would start of one of digitalworldz story's to spruce things up a bit.:banana:

Ok peeps, You can only add 2 words with each post, make sure you copy and paste all the story then add your 2 words.

Last year

I like the way you put it in Fun and Laughter...so that it doesn't add to your post count! ;) Nice one! Ok here goes...

-------------------------------------

Last year when I

Last year when I woke up in the middle of the pond

Last year when I woke up in the middle of the pond, 2 fishes

i'll say we take pond one lol

Last year when I woke up in the middle of the pond with a

opps..sorry i edited it...lol

Last year when I woke up in the middle of the pond with a huge fish

Last year when I woke up in the middle of the pond with a huge fish chasing me

Last year when I woke up in the middle of the pond with a huge fish chasing me, there was a big

Last year when I woke up in the middle of the pond with a huge fish chasing me, there was a big woman standing

Last year when I woke up in the middle of the pond with a huge fish chasing me, there was a big woman standing with a

Last year when I woke up in the middle of the pond with a huge fish chasing me, there was a big woman standing with a European Gigolo

Last year when I woke up in the middle of the pond with a huge fish chasing me, there was a big woman standing with a European Gigolo just beneath

Last year when I woke up in the middle of the pond with a huge fish chasing me, there was a big woman standing with a European Gigolo just beneath an old

Last year when I woke up in the middle of the pond with a huge fish chasing me, there was a big woman standing with a European Gigolo just beneath an old digitalworldz member

Last year when I woke up in the middle of the pond with a huge fish chasing me, there was a big woman standing with a European Gigolo just beneath an old digitalworldz member. His name

Back