digitalworldz leads the way

pinkhelmets

Inactive User
Reaction score
There is a exhibition show in London that starts tomorrow and finishes saturday, called the British Invention Show aka British Innovations & Technology Show. We are included in this to demonstrate the new CD Slot Mount that I've mentioned here before- CD Slot Mount www.slotmount.com We are in a prime location within the displays but shared with some other inventions. It is still hopeful that the tv cameras will feature us at some point over the next few days but I havent got a DigitalWorldz T-Shirt to wear :(
However, as a Sat-Nav & Mobile Phones help forum, this place is the first on the net to provide detailed support & guidance for the new, totally british, CD Slot Mount. So I hope this place is recognised for being ground breaking :) yea I also hope the judges like the idea & give us an award lol but its more about the media mentioning it and maybe people will search and find DigitalWorldz top for advice :proud:

best of luck Pinkhelmets :thumbsup:

sounds good mate ... but cant you go into town and get a t-shirt quickly knocked up and printed.. :)

It all sounds good, but maybe we should make the illegal side of the forum hidden from anyone who may come here seeking the advice. I know torrents and NZB's are a grey area when it comes to the law, but other stuff on here can be seen as totally illegal. I wouldn't want to see anyone get into trouble for the sake of some publicity.

Back