DigitalWorldz Dream 600pvr Image Coming Soon

DigitalWorldz Dream

DW Dream Image Uploader
Reaction score
Digitalworldz Dream Team have been having working with the DM600pvr box and managed to produce a fully working enigma image

Once again Digitalworldz bring you a UK first,written from cvs for the uk market

although this is fully working,it will be released as a beta image so the team will be relying on you guys for your findings,as we did with our 500c Neutrino image's

the team are very excited with what we are about to release and hope we get a big thumbs up from the digitalworldz members

***DigitalWorldz Dream 600cPVR***
**Coming Very Soon**

Looking forward to trying this image, well done DW team for making an effort for the dm600 fans. :Clap:

:Cheers:

cant wait im excited to great work team and you,s definately get the BIG THUMBS UP from me for doing a D600 img.:Cheers:

cheers johny48

I was wondering if you guys have plans to do a neutrino image for the dm600 somtime in the future.

Cheers

Fermec

Had a go but got sick and tired of the 40 minutes to dreamup everytime the box crashed.

As far as i know there isn't any way to compile it yet, I gave it a miss as I don't even own a 600 (wouldn't get one either they take forever to bootup) the pvr isn't important to me as I have a legit v+ box. I couldn't find an easy way to stream via vlc from my pc like I can with my 500s (neutrino).

If they make it compilable then there will be a neutrino image but I wouldn't hold your breath :(

Had a go but got sick and tired of the 40 minutes to dreamup everytime the box crashed.

As far as i know there isn't any way to compile it yet, I gave it a miss as I don't even own a 600 (wouldn't get one either they take forever to bootup)

What would you recommend to get as a PVR box, out of curiosity? (Cable)

I couldn't really give a recommendation.

I used to have a dbox2 with the internal hard drive which I really liked but traded it so I could get a 500 which I was very disappointed with as recording was poor and only enigma images to play with at the time. I put on cryo's neutrino but didn't like having to wait forever for it to scan channels. I got fedup with the dm500 and got a v+ box (legit) and have used this for cable ever since.

I have a 500s for streaming films from the pc, recording is ok but not as good as the v+ box.

Had a dm600pvr here for 2 weeks to play with, recording was excellent, picture was excellent but I hate enigma and couldn't work out how to stream with vlc from the computer (doesn't mean it can't be done just that I couldn't work it out).

If I thought I could get a good one I would get a dbox2 again but they are overpriced in todays market.

I play with images moere than I watch tv and 40 mins to dreamup is to long when i'm used to a couple of minutes.

You should ask around then make your own decision based on what you want, I am biased against enigma images which puts many boxes as unsuitable for me, it doesn't mean they are unsuitable for you.

I couldn't really give a recommendation.

I used to have a dbox2 with the internal hard drive which I really liked but traded it so I could get a 500 which I was very disappointed with as recording was poor and only enigma images to play with at the time. I put on cryo's neutrino but didn't like having to wait forever for it to scan channels. I got fedup with the dm500 and got a v+ box (legit) and have used this for cable ever since.

I have a 500s for streaming films from the pc, recording is ok but not as good as the v+ box.

Had a dm600pvr here for 2 weeks to play with, recording was excellent, picture was excellent but I hate enigma and couldn't work out how to stream with vlc from the computer (doesn't mean it can't be done just that I couldn't work it out).

If I thought I could get a good one I would get a dbox2 again but they are overpriced in todays market.

I play with images moere than I watch tv and 40 mins to dreamup is to long when i'm used to a couple of minutes.

You should ask around then make your own decision based on what you want, I am biased against enigma images which puts many boxes as unsuitable for me, it doesn't mean they are unsuitable for you.

40 mins is a long time useing dreamup but once you have an image on flash u can install barry allen plug in which enables u to multi boot so any other images are installed to the hard drive and only take a couple of min to install, so I would suggest anyone looking for a cable box with a hard drive the dm600 is the best for the price

brilliant, well after learnign all the keys and that on psi jade green, might give this a go, hoping the image is not as washed out as the jade one!

might give it a go in a bit, thanks

Back