Digital SLR please

cozzy15

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hya,

Looking to buy a Digital SLR camera.
I will look at anything around £450 or less.
A friend recommended the Canon 400D this costs £480 - £50 cashback at jessups, but is only £360 on ebay ( recon model ) should I avoid the recon model ???

TIA

It looks like bestpricebrands is a grey import site. Canon UK therefore won't honour the cashback deal as its done by serial numbers.

Also any warranty may be worthless (you'd have to confirm that with Canon).

Popular items may take some time to turn up too.

Just found it at Amazon UK for £460.00: [ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Canon-400D-Digital-Camera-18-55mm/dp/B000IKVOE8/ref=sr_1_1/203-1429871-5613515?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1187796097&sr=1-1[/ame]

Qualifies for free super saver, but don't bother it'll go out via Home Delivery Network and they are crap (rarely leave a card, and when they do its not got a tracking number or the local depo number).

1st Class Royal Mail is £5.01

Next working day before 1pm is £7.65

Pixmania are the same price (not sure on their postage), and offer finance. But their customer service is shocking and even if its not in stock they still charge your card.

Cashback offer runs out on the 31st Aug, but you've only got to have ordered by that date, not received...

I have a canon D60 mint condition 6MP and lens 1gig card plus all accessories £300 plus P&P.

email [email protected] if any good to you. good luck John.

Back