No Ppv For Me

Ha Ha

thommohawk said:
Wasnt Even Getting That,just Invalid Atr,
Dumped The Mosc,cos Im Stuck Cos I Dont Know What Atr Even Is,
So For Now Ive Done A Fun,
No Ppv For Me

DONE IT IM SUCH A THICKO,

i upgraded to xp and didnt redo my clanzer in phoenix mode,,,doh!

PPV back on, i,ll keep the fun for backup,

if you are realy stuck u can get your box chipped or a funcard made for it in the *********************** thats what i done and av got every channel thats avalible

but its not to cheap its between £150-£200

Had to edit that, this post is two months old to :).

you dont chip them you clone the card and alter wiring in box i think
can u tell me where to get the ifo on chipping an analouge ntl jerrod reciever please
[email protected] :) :Smileysex

I have just had my n*l digital box modded. Not quite sure what the guy did to it, but he took the box away without the smart card and returned it with new card and all channels on. Cost £70. Can someone shed some light on what process he used on the box?

hannibal said:
I have just had my n*l digital box modded. Not quite sure what the guy did to it, but he took the box away without the smart card and returned it with new card and all channels on. Cost £70. Can someone shed some light on what process he used on the box?
sounds like he lifted the atmel chips and read the info from them and made either a funcard or a mosc for it, he would have cut the talkback in the box to I imagine, one point though m8, when you say he didn't take the smart card do I take it this is your subbed box ? if it is I'd be very careful as by cutting the talkback it will make the box "disapear" to the cable co and they may come calling, you should never mod and use a subbed box.

hannibal said:
A few others guys in work have had there boxes 'done' for a few months now and have been receiving their normal bills. No word of N*L contacting them
OK m8 just letting you know the score thats all :) it's just that when the cable Company gets no response from a subbed box they "flag" it as suspisious, just cos the people at work haven't had a knock at the door yet doesn't mean they wont, just be careful is all I'm saying m8 ;)

hi everyone. can anyone possibly tell me the best fun card programmer to purchase and what is the best software to use.. cheers guys and girls.....

i just had ntl installed but i wanna have it chipped can any 1 help me pls

read the forums, although you will probably not have access to most of the juicy stuff until u have a few more posts. hang around, and u shall c the light.
cheers

Getting tired of this thread popping up, not even the right room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back