@digidude help

DAZVICK1966

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ive currently used the mini web app too send the UR image too my box, ive scanned for channels etc found them . BUT its not lettin me view any other channel apart from free too air channels any help ?? thanks

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
press the red button to download keys, this will open a few channels on 1W, but to view a sub package, youll either need an actual sub, or to pay for access to some form of server (google)

DAZVICK1966

Inactive User
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, i bought a trchnomat tm-500 from e b a y .. and pluged that in and that works fine get everything. Bought another one for the kids room and dont get any channels will there be a way to get the new box working with info from the other box??

graham27

Inactive User
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, i bought a trchnomat tm-500 from e b a y .. and pluged that in and that works fine get everything. Bought another one for the kids room and dont get any channels will there be a way to get the new box working with info from the other box??

So i take it you got that box off the ebay seller who was selling it with a years sub to his pay server???
If you mean can you share a line to the new box from that Then i would say the answer will be no!!!

TEST