@digidude help

DAZVICK1966

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ive currently used the mini web app too send the UR image too my box, ive scanned for channels etc found them . BUT its not lettin me view any other channel apart from free too air channels any help ?? thanks

press the red button to download keys, this will open a few channels on 1W, but to view a sub package, youll either need an actual sub, or to pay for access to some form of server (google)

Thanks for the reply, i bought a trchnomat tm-500 from e b a y .. and pluged that in and that works fine get everything. Bought another one for the kids room and dont get any channels will there be a way to get the new box working with info from the other box??

Thanks for the reply, i bought a trchnomat tm-500 from e b a y .. and pluged that in and that works fine get everything. Bought another one for the kids room and dont get any channels will there be a way to get the new box working with info from the other box??

So i take it you got that box off the ebay seller who was selling it with a years sub to his pay server???
If you mean can you share a line to the new box from that Then i would say the answer will be no!!!

Back