Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

@digidude can you help me please?

Naresh

Inactive User
A couple of years ago, my father had installed a satellite dish, it is pointed at ASTRA 28.2°E

The kind installer setup the following.
System Information of the Technomate TM1000D :

Model : TM-1000D SUPER
S/W Version : Darkman 2.11p (Nov 17 2006)
H/W Version : 1.11
Boot Version : 2.10 (08:11)
CH Version : OCT:06

CAS Menu BISS Menu

The very kind installer of the box is no longer available, so maintenance is a very steep learing curve for me.

Please can anyone help ?
I can connect a PC with a null modem/laplink cable to the 9pin d-type connector on the box.

I have Darkman_TMLoader_187, it is the latest most appropriate for the Technomate TM1000D ?

What updates/patches & softcams do I need and where can I get them to maximize its viewing potential of ASTRA 28.2°E ?

I am a newbie to patching and so do not want to brick the box. I am familiar with PC's, Serial Cables/ports. I can connect a PC to the TM 1000D.

It has taken forever to find this wonderful Forum.
I am not sure which patchs and/or Softcams to apply.
There are no cam card slots on the front of the box, so I can not plug any cards into the receiver.

Please can anyone help ?

Kind Regards & Thank You to anyone reading this with any ideas / pointers
Naresh

You can only get FTA channels on 28.2e patching the box will only give Digi tv on 1 west and a couple of channels on 5e. No sky channels can be opened by this receiver only the free ones as stated on DK on your same psot there.

A couple of years ago, my father had installed a satellite dish, it is pointed at ASTRA 28.2°E

The kind installer setup the following.
System Information of the Technomate TM1000D :

Model : TM-1000D SUPER
S/W Version : Darkman 2.11p (Nov 17 2006)
H/W Version : 1.11
Boot Version : 2.10 (08:11)
CH Version : OCT:06

CAS Menu BISS Menu

The very kind installer of the box is no longer available, so maintenance is a very steep learing curve for me.

Please can anyone help ?
I can connect a PC with a null modem/laplink cable to the 9pin d-type connector on the box.

I have Darkman_TMLoader_187, it is the latest most appropriate for the Technomate TM1000D ?

What updates/patches & softcams do I need and where can I get them to maximize its viewing potential of ASTRA 28.2°E ?

I am a newbie to patching and so do not want to brick the box. I am familiar with PC's, Serial Cables/ports. I can connect a PC to the TM 1000D.

It has taken forever to find this wonderful Forum.
I am not sure which patchs and/or Softcams to apply.
There are no cam card slots on the front of the box, so I can not plug any cards into the receiver.

Please can anyone help ?

Kind Regards & Thank You to anyone reading this with any ideas / pointers
Naresh

where abouts are you?

Back