@digidude can you help me please?

Naresh

Inactive User
Reaction score
A couple of years ago, my father had installed a satellite dish, it is pointed at ASTRA 28.2°E

The kind installer setup the following.
System Information of the Technomate TM1000D :

Model : TM-1000D SUPER
S/W Version : Darkman 2.11p (Nov 17 2006)
H/W Version : 1.11
Boot Version : 2.10 (08:11)
CH Version : OCT:06

CAS Menu BISS Menu

The very kind installer of the box is no longer available, so maintenance is a very steep learing curve for me.

Please can anyone help ?
I can connect a PC with a null modem/laplink cable to the 9pin d-type connector on the box.

I have Darkman_TMLoader_187, it is the latest most appropriate for the Technomate TM1000D ?

What updates/patches & softcams do I need and where can I get them to maximize its viewing potential of ASTRA 28.2°E ?

I am a newbie to patching and so do not want to brick the box. I am familiar with PC's, Serial Cables/ports. I can connect a PC to the TM 1000D.

It has taken forever to find this wonderful Forum.
I am not sure which patchs and/or Softcams to apply.
There are no cam card slots on the front of the box, so I can not plug any cards into the receiver.

Please can anyone help ?

Kind Regards & Thank You to anyone reading this with any ideas / pointers
Naresh

You can only get FTA channels on 28.2e patching the box will only give Digi tv on 1 west and a couple of channels on 5e. No sky channels can be opened by this receiver only the free ones as stated on DK on your same psot there.

A couple of years ago, my father had installed a satellite dish, it is pointed at ASTRA 28.2°E

The kind installer setup the following.
System Information of the Technomate TM1000D :

Model : TM-1000D SUPER
S/W Version : Darkman 2.11p (Nov 17 2006)
H/W Version : 1.11
Boot Version : 2.10 (08:11)
CH Version : OCT:06

CAS Menu BISS Menu

The very kind installer of the box is no longer available, so maintenance is a very steep learing curve for me.

Please can anyone help ?
I can connect a PC with a null modem/laplink cable to the 9pin d-type connector on the box.

I have Darkman_TMLoader_187, it is the latest most appropriate for the Technomate TM1000D ?

What updates/patches & softcams do I need and where can I get them to maximize its viewing potential of ASTRA 28.2°E ?

I am a newbie to patching and so do not want to brick the box. I am familiar with PC's, Serial Cables/ports. I can connect a PC to the TM 1000D.

It has taken forever to find this wonderful Forum.
I am not sure which patchs and/or Softcams to apply.
There are no cam card slots on the front of the box, so I can not plug any cards into the receiver.

Please can anyone help ?

Kind Regards & Thank You to anyone reading this with any ideas / pointers
Naresh

where abouts are you?

doesn't matter where he is, he wont get anything other thn fta channels on that receiver on 28.2e mate.

if only you could feel my pain.

Kind Regards
Naresh
:CRYBABY:

Last edited:
Back