Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Different update servers

b3nnyb0y

Banned
Hey guys, im just wondering if its possible to have more than one server to choose from for addons and skins etc.

Also iim trying to find some different ones

Im on gemini 4.31 atm so just got that addon server The reasim asking this is so i can find a good epg plugin :O, i read theres a couple of good ones but not to sure where to find em hehe

:Cheers:

Last edited:
Hey guys, im just wondering if its possible to have more than one server to choose from for addons and skins etc.

Also iim trying to find some different ones

Im on gemini 4.31 atm so just got that addon server The reasim asking this is so i can find a good epg plugin :O, i read theres a couple of good ones but not to sure where to find em hehe

:Cheers:

take alook at useraddons.xml (i think its in var/etc or maybe /var/tuxbox/config) u can add another server there which can be accessed from the blue button :)

cheers

osborne82

Yeah thats it hehe, im looking for a list of servers i can bang in my useraddon.xml

Lol soz if i confused ya :proud:

For plugins/keys skins etc etc etc i got the defualt one but not to much in there so looking for a few others so i got a choice :Cheers:

Yeah thats it hehe, im looking for a list of servers i can bang in my useraddon.xml

Lol soz if i confused ya :proud:

For plugins/keys skins etc etc etc i got the defualt one but not to much in there so looking for a few others so i got a choice :Cheers:

insert this in ur .xml

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

i have a few more ill dig um out for ya m8 :)

cheers

osborne82

Back