di1000t question

nickgen

Inactive User
Reaction score
hello i have a di1000t stuck on cr1 in telewest land ive also got a di1000t on cr3 without an update mod done to it, can i take the sim from the cr3 box put it in the cr1 box let it update to cr3 then put the original sims back in without doing any damage to either box, i would like both boxes on cr3 for when vod comes in tia nick.........

nickgen said:
hello i have a di1000t stuck on cr1 in telewest land ive also got a di1000t on cr3 without an update mod done to it, can i take the sim from the cr3 box put it in the cr1 box let it update to cr3 then put the original sims back in without doing any damage to either box, i would like both boxes on cr3 for when vod comes in tia nick.........

Yes, you can use the complete SIMM to update the CR1 box.

You can force it to update using the "4321 forced update" method (do a search for that).

cheers spectre thanks for the quick reply, but ive just read in another forum you need all the attys on the sim for cr3 to work so if i do this update my box wont function with its original sim because its missing 2 atty have you or anyone reading this any info on this ?

your box should work on tw cr3 with the missing simm atmels m8, {it did a month or so ago}---------its in the excw areas people have trouble with missing simm atmels and cr3 {error4 loop}

you might need a 4chip simm when telepot comes to your area

SIMMs with missing Atmels are still OK in TW at the moment running CR2/3.

Back