di1000 phase 1b voltmeter help

sk666

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi,

i have a di1000 phase 1b which is not in the database.
for a few days now i have been searching for the voltmeter tutorial but the download section does not seem to work and any possible link to it returns the following message:

sk666, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

could someone please provide this tutorial for me.

thanks.

ime sure the d1000pb can be done with a plug and play led simm its a lot easier then the volt method.

@nickgen
yes you are absolutely right about that. but i only paid £8 for the box at a car boot sale, the led simm would cost more than the box. i would like to do it myself as i have some electronics/soldering skill.

i have the tut for that hang on and i'll look for it

thank you very much teeny, i appreciate this.

@nickgen
yes you are absolutely right about that. but i only paid £8 for the box at a car boot sale, the led simm would cost more than the box. i would like to do it myself as i have some electronics/soldering skill.

just like to say well done m8 for trying it yourself and for not asking to be spoon fed
sorry a little off topic but nice to see a noob doing things with out the give me give me bit

thanks "dont do it it'll hurt"
i will post the outcome

hi all,
while reading the voltages there was a puff of smoke from the simm. i must have touched the wrong pin or something. if you attempt this be very careful. anyway i would just like thank you for your help and responses.

btw i still cannot access the downloads section. am i doing something wrong?

h

btw i still cannot access the downloads section. am i doing something wrong?

no hun, no one can at the moment, although u do have to have a certain amount of posts before u can...what that target is i have no idea.

Back