Sensible Topic Dental implants abroad anyone

chronoman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for anyone with real experience with dental implants abroad.
Running out of options and really need a couple of implants to hold some teeth but ain't paying stupid uk prices.
Looking for actual experience / recommendation
Cheers Chronoman

Chronoman do you have a dental hospital near you? Private dentist here wanted 5k off a Pal. He went to his local Dental hospital.

Newcastle Hospitals - Dental Hospital

He got it done on the NHS for free by the top consultant at the Hospital, hope its of some use to you Mate.

He was in late fortys and he was suffering from some bone disease in the jaw which was making him lose his teeth.

Chronoman do you have a dental hospital near you? Private dentist here wanted 5k off a Pal. He went to his local Dental hospital.

Newcastle Hospitals - Dental Hospital

He got it done on the NHS for free by the top consultant at the Hospital, hope its of some use to you Mate.

He was in late fortys and he was suffering from some bone disease in the jaw which was making him lose his teeth.
I got Dundee not to far away and asked dentist but he said unless someone is doing special honours i wouldn't ave much hope and they have asked to stop referring

I've just been quoted 1800 € for one implant in Portugal. A friend had some done last year, I'll find out how much she paid, I know she's happy with the work & it was a lot cheaper than UK.

2 of my mates got veneers done in Turkey, (el tinkum, or summit close to that name springs to mind) don't know the name of the dentist as i had no good reason to ask - they came back with nice pearly whites tho and 5 years later have had no problems, 1 mate got top teeth veneered and bottom teeth whitened (pretty sure she said it was done with laser) she paid just under 2k for treatment. other mate got top and bottom teeth veneered not sure what she paid tho, if you want any more info i'll ask if they still have the dental technicians clinic number ?

2 of my mates got veneers done in Turkey, (el tinkum, or summit close to that name springs to mind) don't know the name of the dentist as i had no good reason to ask - they came back with nice pearly whites tho and 5 years later have had no problems, 1 mate got top teeth veneered and bottom teeth whitened (pretty sure she said it was done with laser) she paid just under 2k for treatment. other mate got top and bottom teeth veneered not sure what she paid tho, if you want any more info i'll ask if they still have the dental technicians clinic number ?
Would appreciate more details,website would be good
Cheers chronoman

I'm away to Turkey next week will check implant place nearby and see what i think and book for later on if it seems ok

I was told Bulgaria and the likes are cheaper, £500, .I saw on google search,

I was told Bulgaria and the likes are cheaper, £500, .I saw on google search,

Croatia cheap as well but as I'm going anyway as well having a look.i also have friends with flat and cheap digs in fethie so may work cheaper with this visit and 1 more if i can get anything done when over there
Cheers chronoman

im having a dental plate for now ,my front tooth only is missing ,im dreading it ,but I intend to eventually get a ,implant abroad ,daughter had a filling done in Thailand,about 5 years ago ,pennies and is still good, a cheap holiday and your implant ,that cant be bad, coming home with a sun tan and a smile, happy days,

im having a dental plate for now ,my front tooth only is missing ,im dreading it ,but I intend to eventually get a ,implant abroad ,daughter had a filling done in Thailand,about 5 years ago ,pennies and is still good, a cheap holiday and your implant ,that cant be bad, coming home with a sun tan and a smile, happy days,
I got a plate for front a few years ago and that's what's caused the probs.i paid fo private metal plate with hand made teeth (or something like that). .it was better as less foreign stuff in mouth but that's what's caused the problem now with my side teeth so going for to implants and front 6 teeth if i can afford but will see whats they say
Cheers chronoman

yea im dreading it, only front tooth missing , wife has had enough of gap,i had a bridge to my other tooth for ten years, but now my dentist wont do it on nhs, wants 650 plus vat .and said they do fall out after 3 years ,so you might have to keep paying , that's when I looked at implants then saw the uk prices ,4 grand ,is a lot for 1 tooth , your trouble is you need many implantsmy mother in law had 5 implants for 7, grand ,still a lot of cash, the british firms try to scare you with horror stories of infections abroud , I read loads of happy people, coming off hols with implants no probs ,

there was a firm on the radio yesterday calling them selves euro implants , didn't catch the sale patter though,

I know a few people who go to India to have there teeth done. Back in 2008 I went there on holiday and whilst there I decided to get a chipped tooth sorted out, I was sitting in the dental chair with this guy working on my teeth, 10 mins later the power cut out, for 5 -10 mins this happened a few times apart from that I was happy with the end result. Think it cost me about 6-7 quid.

a guy in my local have a set of teeth in thailand , just top ones ( implants ) 100 pounds lol .. and there ace . worth a plane ticket , long way to go back if theres a problem tho

I know a few people who go to India to have there teeth done. Back in 2008 I went there on holiday and whilst there I decided to get a chipped tooth sorted out, I was sitting in the dental chair with this guy working on my teeth, 10 mins later the power cut out, for 5 -10 mins this happened a few times apart from that I was happy with the end result. Think it cost me about 6-7 quid.
That will be no then.lol
No fear of dentist but cutting out power i will miss
Thanks

a guy in my local have a set of teeth in thailand , just top ones ( implants ) 100 pounds lol .. and there ace . worth a plane ticket , long way to go back if theres a problem tho
No way the wife would let that happen:licka:
Thanks though

Just a follow up on thread .
I visited dentist in Turkey .
I got picked up at resort with uk. Driver and you translator both very friendly .
I got examined and the 3d scan done at no cost .
I was Informed i didn't need implants as i have2 strong teeth at front so am going back on 3rd sept for 8 bridged porcelain crowns @£1250 .
I got 2 teeth out and to be honest it wasn't as comfortable as my normal Dentist but no reason to complain.
The place was immaculate and overshoes were worn on entry .
I will update after work is done and will include some pics just now.
Cheers Chronoman

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
  • image.jpg