dell 2400 for less than 110

I have sent this Email today
Dear Dell
I must say that I am very disappointed with the attached Email.
I did not neglect to select a monitor, as I already own one that is working, I don't need one, my desktop is not working, so I need to replace that.
I have no intention of being blackmailed into purchasing a monitor costing £458 and unless you honour my order I shall be contacting the Trading Standards Office and also BBC's watchdog programme.
My company would never accept an order from a customer and then tell them that if they still want to purchase what they ordered, they would have to purchase something else at 3 times the cost

I am amazed that they think they can get away with this.
If I get a reply I will let you know

Langland

just e-mailed there customer care
saying basicly the same
but adding it is like me buying a car and then getting told to buy the car i have to buy a trailor
lol

Nice One Kaliya...

I've also complied a strong email....

It will be interestng to see their reply

Nope no reply m8......

The feckers have not accepted or declined the order yet.

same here no reply
I sent another Email this am asking somebody to reply to my previous Email
I will now send one to their customer services telling them if no-one replies by 5 pm monday I will contact Watchdog

still no reply from these feckers so my advise is boycot them dont buy from DELL

they would be quick enough to e mail if you owed them money

Going To Shout This

Just Phoned Dell Customer Services To Complain That I Havent Recieved A Reply Off My E-mails
Told The I Was Discusted That I Ordered The System With No Monitor Cos I Have One
They R Going To Process The Order With No Monitor
So Get Phoneing Lads And Lasses
Phone Here ::0870 906 0010

just spoke to them myself (call center must be in India) the rep said she would speak to the internet team and appologised for not replying to my e mails She said she would tell them I did not want the monitor and said they would process the order

Im not convinced !!! but we shall see

Same here...I also spoke to them just now....she said she would speak to the internet team to escalate the order. Someone suppose to call me soon to confirm the order.

Lets see what happens.....

Yeah they took it out of the options v quickly on the night...nice 1 too the guy's that have forced it thru...looks like we missed out Dutcho :(

Any update guys??....I have not heard anything yet...Might give them another buzzz....

Nothing To Update Yet M8 Havnt Had A Return Call Yet !!!!!

Not Putting Much Faith In It To Be Honest

davidh said:
Going To Shout This

Just Phoned Dell Customer Services To Complain That I Havent Recieved A Reply Off My E-mails
Told The I Was Discusted That I Ordered The System With No Monitor Cos I Have One
They R Going To Process The Order With No Monitor
So Get Phoneing Lads And Lasses
Phone Here ::0870 906 0010

DavidH's post looked promising though......David any news mate?

I know it's likely they would not process the orders but think about it they are not exactly rejecting the orders either....

I purchased a number of Dells last year and they take around 10 days once you get your order number. Did you get these when you ordered? If so you can track the progress from their website.

Back