Delete add on file.

bilco555

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm having a problem with my 5402 HD CI M2 which I'm fairly certain is being caused by the add on file. I've tried reloading it which made no difference but maybe I should delete the old file first. Is there any way of doing that?
bilco555

By "add on file" do you mean Addon 002 or simply the patch? If addon 002, you'll probably need to flash the box with stock Technomate firmware, if it's the patch, then just try a different patch. What is the problem you are having?

Hi trevortron,
Problem I'm getting is when I put the cline in manualy, it goes in ok using the usb stick but mostly I only want to edit one line so would be quicker to do it manualy. When I put the details in everything goes fine until I get to the port setting, the keyboard then goes off screen with the port numbers now highlighted in turn for entry via the numerics on the remote. Should be simple but what happens then is the numbers reposition themselves part way through, and the highlighted digit can move back a position or two or whatever at the same time , I'm completely new to this so I may be doing something silly but I think its more likely there's a software glitch. Tried rebooting, tried updating the firmware (now 142p was 141p) , tried reloading the addon 002 file , I'm thinking I should have deleted the old one first but couldn't work out how to do that. Dont think the channel list should make any difference but I changed it anyway. Other than that everything works ok.
bilco555

- - - Updated - - -

Hope you can read my last post ok, I wrote it first in notepad and pasted it in but that seems to have inverted the text.
bilco555

I'll try again.

Hi trevortron,
Problem I'm getting is when I put the cline in manualy, it goes in ok using the usb stick but mostly I only want to edit one line so would be quicker to do it manualy. When I put the details in everything goes fine until I get to the port setting, the keyboard then goes off screen with the port numbers now highlighted in turn for entry via the numerics on the remote. Should be simple but what happens then is the numbers reposition themselves part way through, and the highlighted digit can move back a position or two or whatever at the same time , I'm completely new to this so I may be doing something silly but I think its more likely there's a software glitch. Tried rebooting, tried updating the firmware (now 142p was 141p) , tried reloading the addon 002 file , I'm thinking I should have deleted the old one first but couldn't work out how to do that. Dont think the channel list should make any difference but I changed it anyway. Other than that everything works ok.
bilco555

FIXED! Another user of the M2 version told me he had the exact same problem which in his case showed up if any of the connections were set to 'on' even if they showed as disconnected . All of my connections were already set to off so I went over each of them one at a time cycling them first to on then back off., its absolutely fine now .
bilco555

Back