Defining Racism Is Not As Easy As It May Seem.

Well so far so good.... the conversation has been constructive and not a big mess of abuse to one another, that I am glad of. I liked the england song posted...Too right fella be proud of who you are.. But still the question is should we shy away from remarks aimed at different races that maybe offensive or should we just be truthfull with our feelings and words and let people see the remarks. Surely then if the remarks come common place then the races will obviously like all the home nation racist remarks will just become common place and ACCEPTABLE.

Going back to my original blog that was the reason for me having this rant, should it have been hidden the remark i think may have been offensive must have been the words smelly and soap as well as wash. Not wishing to stereotype people the words were aimed at a few people of a certain breed which really pissed me off when doing a carboot stall when it was pissing down with rain. The keyword being a FEW people OF a certain breed not all.

Lets remember that these few words were all used in the school playground to upset other children, but then i thought we all grew up and realised that sticks and stones dont brake the bones and all that jazz.

Idealy looking at the way this thread is going I wish i put a vote thing on it and asked people to vote....

Anyhow if you think NOT HIDING the truth will lead other cultures/races/religion to acceptance please add to my reputationAnd if you think that WE SHOULD carry on tiptoeing around the subject and hiding our feelings to create a more peaceful diverse nation then add a like to my post.
I wont add the scores up until wales exits the world cup because im looking for all the coin i can get to bet in the DW Bookies.. :Hit:

Back