defenders of the immigrants

Status
Not open for further replies.

bro

Inactive User
Reaction score
what do you think of this letter,dont know of the authenticity of it but if true it makes my blood boil
old peeps die because they cant afford heating :Angryfire

Attachments

• seeker.jpg
    seeker.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 106
I think we should do everything we can to ensure that our elderly are looked after and do not suffer in cold weather.

I think that if people come to this country seeking asylum we should treat them well and make sure they do not suffer.

Why should one exclude the other?

I don't know if this letter is authentic, nor do I know what anyone being supported by the state receives for fuel allowance whether they be disabled, unemployed, elderly or whatever.

Last edited:
I think we should do everything we can to ensure that our elderly are looked after and do not suffer in cold weather.

I think that if people come to this country seeking asylum we should treat them well and make sure they do not suffer.

Why should one exclude the other?

I don't if this is authentic, nor do I know what anyone being supported by the state receives for fuel allowance whether they be disabled, unemployed, elderly or whatever.
i myself think more money should be spent on the elderly to ensure they dont die because of winter, as for the aslylum seekers i am still thinking on that one as most of them pass SAFE countrys on the way here for an easy start,i dont blame them myself as it is allowed to happen but help our most vulnerable here first and fook them who arrive on the gravy train

once u hit old age 60.and i dont mean that in a bad way
and give all ur life in helping the coutry run. they should have it free full stop... but them who have not. should get fook all .. just my view like

Last edited:
The main thing that would stop old people dying in the winter would be neighbours paying attention to them and looking out for them.

A lot of old and vunerable people are left in isolation.

Seems genuine. Sourced from Gary Tumelty here.

At least

You’re bound to knock it, unless it’s taking the piss out of someone raising money for charity, for a British white child I hasten to add.
We know your agenda Nara. ( The cyber Bully king)
Anything you post now lacks any credit.

You’re bound to knock it, unless it’s taking the piss out of someone raising money for charity, for a British white child I hasten to add.
We know your agenda Nara. ( The cyber Bully king)
Anything you post now lacks any credit.

100% spot on m8

So, some more opportunities for Nara bashing.

Hidden - or not so hidden - agendas?

I think people are old enough to form their own opinions mate. So lets leave it at that. Remember, what's good for the goose is good for the gander ;)

looks like typed up crap/propaganda to me imho

With regards to the thread, it's possible I guess that they have conveniently drawn this up, but would they take it as far as pretending to be a local council official?

With regards to the thread, it's possible I guess that they have conveniently drawn this up, but would they take it as far as pretending to be a local council official?

who are they lol whoever typed this, genuine or not, knows fook all about punctuation, so why not add a real address to make it look more official? (If it's not genuine that is)
I still have the opinion of fake, where is the signature and the name/pp?

who are they lol whoever typed this, genuine or not, knows fook all about punctuation, so why not add a real address to make it look more official? (If it's not genuine that is)
I still have the opinion of fake, where is the signature and the name/pp?

Have you seen or ever had dealings with the people we employ in our council offices? lol I wasn't referring just to this alone, if you take the link that was provided earlier, it shows an audio/video extract from a meeting with the Council, would they really go that far to prove authenticity?

@Exos lol yes, and i see your point :) no i haven't clicked the link, was just commenting on the picture posted as gf had pointed my attention to it a few days ago on Facebook

The main thing that would stop old people dying in the winter would be neighbours paying attention to them and looking out for them.

A lot of old and vunerable people are left in isolation.

get the asylum seekers to call round on them, thier fed well and warm.

so you must think his bashing out burst on another forum was ok then ?. no one will ever take that person serious again.Iam a believer in what goes around comes around. and it looks like it has 10 fold..
any way. as i said the older person who have paid in to the system for yrs should not have to pay for heating and lighting.
but no give it to ppl who have never given a penny to the system. thats this country for you

Hamba please don't take this to heart and im not trying to take sides with anyone but I find it difficult to understand how you have defended Nara when you yourself only a week or so ago was upset about not wanting to post because of how others had made you feel. Now nothing personal towards him and I know it wasn't technically posted on this forum but some of what he said was by far some of the cruelest comments I've ever read on a forum.
Quite right many members will never take him seriously again.

Back on topic....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back