decent laptop

wilson1980

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
this time again im after something else lol my wee girls gettin a laptop for xmas..not into these little ones as i want her to do more on it than just browse. ie paint shop and some games but nothing like c.o.d..lookin to spend about 400 on one..ive seen this one but open to offers..cheers peeps

Acer Aspire 5738Z Laptop - Laptops at Ebuyer

hopefully find one in time to order this afternoon..:Cheers::Cheers:

My brother got his daughter one of these and she loves it.

Acer Aspire 5735 Laptop - Laptops at Ebuyer

It is £419 but the specs are great for that money, 4gb ram, Core 2 Duo, much better than the dual core for not much more and still has the W7 upgrade like the one you posted. I am sure you noticed it on Ebuyer but maybe ruled it out cos it was over budget.

i never noticed that one before. i was lookin for core 2 aswell cause ive heard its better than Pentium Dual Core(as this is a stripped down version off it) but as i just looked at the image on your one..ive just noticed its no got hdmi port as the other one does. so kinda toyin which one now..the laptop i have in my house has an hdmi on it and its handy as for connecting to the telly..

ive just noticed this one aswell but its not got an hdmi

Asus X5DIJ Laptop - Laptops at Ebuyer

choices choices choices..my wee girl is only 8 aswell but i want one thats going to last a couple year

Back