dealextreme not selling carts

whogiveaffff

Inactive User
Reaction score
i just went on dealextreme to order a dstt cart but it seem they are not selling any carts for the ds im lost now where will i find a cart at a low price

just ordered another 10 by using the sku number, and it seems to have gone through

volumerate is another site the same, and they still have them listed as well

Hi guys. I also noticed DX dont sell it. focalprice does not either nor does volumerate. Dont know if Nintendo managed to stop people selling it or stopped the developers, I have not heard much about it.

EDIT: check out forum info at DX. It seems they got pushed into not selling. Page 2 here

Last edited:
jesus, is there any point to using dealexteme now ?

Hi all
i got a couple of R4 cards fromt his site

R4 Zone, Buy R4 DS |R4i |R4 RTS |R4DS | AK2i |Acekard Card | M3DS| DSTT| Nintedo DS Flash Cards

seems fairly cheap the only thing is they are OEM is no box

for their price on an R4i, i was getting 4 from DX

if you still have the SKU numbers, you can still order them ;) i had 10 that i ordered 3 days ago via the sku number dispatched last night

click here and youll get 10 of them for £37 delivered, and theyre fine with V1.4 DSi

Last edited:
Im after a firecard for a mate and have the sku number 02981 from Dealextreme does anyone know how i can still buy the cart thanks.

I know there are better carts but need something idiot proof so if anyone can recommend one will be very grateful.

Andy

Are they idiot proof and do they need any firmware or sd card?7

Cheers

Andy.

There deffo idiot proof thats why I buy them you just use moonshell 1.7a and the dstti menu.

saying that if the gold R4i ones are ok with 1,4 also just use 1.7A moonshell with the r4i menu

six and 2 threes really but I do like the dstti better

There deffo idiot proof thats why I buy them you just use moonshell 1.7a and the dstti menu.

saying that if the gold R4i ones are ok with 1,4 also just use 1.7A moonshell with the r4i menu

six and 2 threes really but I do like the dstti better

Are they the ones in Digidudes link??

Andy

Are they the ones in Digidudes link??

Andy

There the r4i ones mate still just the same use moonshell 1.7a and the r4i menu just copy and paste the files over.

make sure you click the safely remove icon in the task bar everytime you remove from the pc and select the usb device drive whatever ?

This catches alot of people out and it can make ya cart crash,

Will give them a miss hes thick as fcuk.
Have you a link for the idiot proof ones lol

Andy.

Back