dead mosc card

B

bod_26

how do i turn on a dead mosc card and do i put the hex cods in evey month to keep it on
wot is the best software to do it

You'll need a valid MK01 and PPUA if you want it to AU. If not, you could use MKFind 4.1 to edit the card and enter the latest opkeys.

Wolverine

where do i put the latest opkeys and wot r thay
is it the hex code of Gazers Codes Page
and tar for the help m8

Power up Elvis in phoenix mode, put your card in and open MKFind 4.1. Select OnDigital 1 on the tree to the left hand side and then click keys. Select the Operational Keys Tab (next to Management) and look for 5c, 5d and 5e on the left column. Go to [DLMURL="http://zor.org/wolv/"]my site[/DLMURL] and get the latest op keys from the codes section. Put the 0c code in the 5c section and the 0d code in the 5d section. Tick the boxes next to each key you've just entered and then hit the 'Write Keys' button. Select the general tab and change the date to 31/08/01, tich the box and hit the 'Modify Selected' button.

Press the disconnect button, take your card out and watch tv :)

Wolverine

Last edited by a moderator:
tar m8 i moru thing
can i delet a mosc card and copy all the dater (files) from a good 1 to the bad 1 just a thought because 1 of my mosc cards wont work mkf4 says ther r missing keys or files ?

You cannot wipe an OSC then write other hex files to it.

Wolverine

i have also tried to reactivate a dead card, the problem is that when i got to enter the op keys in mkfind the boxes are just blank and i cant alter them.

any suggestions?

ps. am i supposed to change the date under just ondig$tal 1 or should i change 2,3 and 4 also.

Back