dbox down, would like to learn to fix!

KHM

Inactive User
Reaction score
Dbox officially not working, I suspect it is a n3 as we have new cards.

Currently using laky pro (wicked) is another image (apocalypse) worth a go or will this not make a difference?

If this fails and rather than wait, i thought i'd have go. I did read on another (post a while back) that the satellite community have had n3 for a while and it may be worth looking there to see if there is a solution, is there a link to this, r am I talking pants?

Do i need to be proficient in any language? i haven't been to the image school, is that worth a visit? On my last visit, I couldn't ind anything.

Finally, I am out of my depth in trying to find a fix.

thanks in advance, would like to learn
Kamden3

If it's N3 which I suspect it is, just use it as a door stop mate, the games up I'm afraid. :proud:

:Cheers:

Dbox officially not working, I suspect it is a n3 as we have new cards.

Currently using laky pro (wicked) is another image (apocalypse) worth a go or will this not make a difference?

If this fails and rather than wait, i thought i'd have go. I did read on another (post a while back) that the satellite community have had n3 for a while and it may be worth looking there to see if there is a solution, is there a link to this, r am I talking pants?

Do i need to be proficient in any language? i haven't been to the image school, is that worth a visit? On my last visit, I couldn't ind anything.

Finally, I am out of my depth in trying to find a fix.

thanks in advance, would like to learn
Kamden3

here's the info you need

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnY7UVyaFiQ]YouTube - How to Reverse-Engineer a Satellite TV Smart Card[/ame]

give us a shout when u dun it :)

Back