• YES

Votes: 29 70.7%
  • NO

Votes: 12 29.3%

• Total voters

PollyPhfiller

Inactive User
Reaction score
Its simple folks does David Platt aka Jack Shepherd deserve to be hung,drawn and quartered????

No morals,No glory

i think its good to have storylines that do really happen in reality. keep in him i say. only my opinion though x

david platt well one thing for sure im glad he dont live on my street

think how david platt is behaving is just like lots of teenagers up and down the country i know theres a few kids near me that are terrible to there parents kids these days dont seem to have any respect they think the world owes them something i dont think wew were has bad has that has kids were we?

He is a very good young actor, his only worry is that he may be typecast if he stays in corrie too long.
Depends on just how ambitious he is, Ken Barlow has earned a very good living in his role on the street
d

actor or not I'd like to cast the little shit off a cliff :)

he must be a good actor when the role he plays winds the viewers up ....

funniest thing is that he is a Mancunian, born and raised, but has a Yorkshire accent?
also is it me or does he have a tiny mouth?

Last edited:
Buy the poll results, Its a case of hang the little Bastard.............................Or is it for me its give him his next door neighbours company[Darryl] for an hour while i bone his Bird....ermmmmmmmmmmmm nice bit of flange

Tina's softened him up. the most evil thing he's done since getting a gf is threaten the Windasses with a stick. and that wasnt evil, he was just getting them to pay up for the kitchen job.

turned from a schizo manic to a happy pillar of society just proves the british prison system does work after all :Laugh::Laugh::Laugh:

Back