CD & DVD datasafe whites dvd-

damage

Inactive User
Reaction score
anyone had problems with these i keep getting errors useing them seem to get only about 1 in 5 to burn ok the rest end up as coasters

I use these all the time, no problem for me...there's probly summat u doin wrong

i use them all the time mate never had one go down yet, but last month my mate got some and every other one went in the bin, think may be you just got a bad lot, as on the hole they are very good.

i used them quite a while back and thought they were total pants Damage. Maybe i got 8 out of 10 to burn ok, so more than you are getting, but the thing you will find with them is that they degrade badly over time and will stop working :(. I know everyone is different but they really have been the very worst i've used, and you may also find that if you fill these datasafes past 2gigs then thats when they degrade very quickly and soon lose the info on them.

I'd stick with Ritecs or any with the fuji dye mate and I for one would never use Datasafes whites again. Just my opinion tho guys.

Back