data recovery

Footieboyz02

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi i have just formatted a hdd and had to use data recovery which i did (power data recovery) it found my files but now i have to pay to get them back. Anybody no i free tool that will get them back or somewhere i can download a full version of the software for free.

Thanks in advance

Hi i have just formatted a hdd and had to use data recovery which i did (power data recovery) it found my files but now i have to pay to get them back. Anybody no i free tool that will get them back or somewhere i can download a full version of the software for free.

Thanks in advance

I believe there is a recovery tool in the downloads section under Misc. Not sure how good it is though

Pc Inspector

PC INSPECTOR by CONVAR also very good and the full version is free....
recovers deleted partitions and everything.

i have Easy Recovery Pro if you need it as well.

Remeber do not write any thing to that drive and when you use a recovery program you need to write to another drive.

Read from your formatted one and write to a some where else.

Don't sweat though man it's all still there.

Good luck

Hi all, sorry to Hijack the thread but my camera memory card has just gone haywire! I keep getting a Not Formatted error and I'm panicking because I have about 100 really important photos on it.

HELP!!

Hi Mate,

The software i tend to use to recover documents etc is NTFSGetDataBack.

Works a treat - depending on the condo of the drive.

Here is a link to download it (comes with serial number):)

GetDataBack will recover your data if the hard drive’s partition table, boot record, FAT/MTF or root directory are lost or damaged, data was lost due to a virus attack, the drive was formatted, fdisk has been run, a power failure has caused a system crash, files were lost due to a software failure, files were accidentally deleted.

GetDataBack for NTFS can recover your data even if the drive is no longer recognized by Windows.

GetDataBack can likewise be used even if all directory information - not just the root directory- is missing.

Advanced algorithms will make sure that all directories and sub directories are put together as they were, and that long file names are reconstructed correctly.

GetDataBack is read-only, meaning the program will never attempt to write to the drive you are about to recover. Please make sure to read the safety instructions.

GetDataBack enables the regular user to conduct his own data recovery by guiding him through five easy to understand steps, thus gives the advanced user the possibility to interfere with the recovery and improve the results, by examining the scan log, the file system details, file and directory information, by selecting the sector range to be scanned, by choosing excessive search for file systems or search for lost files, by calling Runtime’s DiskExplorer.

GetDataBack can even recover your data when the drive is no longer recognized by Windows.

Size: 8.2mb

http://rapidshare.com/files/30176178/GetDataBack_for_FAT_and_NTFS_3.03___Serial.rar

Get Data Back Pro is great software, we use it at work all the time to recover customer data.

Also try Spinrite, you can burn it to CD and boot from it.

Thanks in advance

I have 3 cracks for 3 versions mate ,don't no what yours is so i will put the 3 up.

Step 1: Install the program
Step 2: Copy the patch to the installation directory
Step 3: Apply the patch
Step 4: Run the application.

Enjoy!

gio

Back