darkness and strong blue style

buzzer

Staff member
Reaction score
when choosing a colour for your text in the shoutbox.

some colours chosen on darkness skin (ie ratts orange) are difficult to make out on strong blue, but look great on darkness profile, and vice versa.

would it be possible to change the users text colour so that they are easier to see on othyer skin?

seems to me that it is a 50/50 split on who is using what skin.
so no matter which skin u choose, there is alway someone who's text is difficult to see.....

yes you are right about the colours buzzer..

i think more than half are un-usable due to the background being to light on the strong blue skin...

i dont seem to have any probs with the darness skin tho, even black text :proud:

that's what i mean,
would it not be possible to flag those colours as unuseable and set them to a default coulor on blue skin?

its hard enough trying to understand ratts when he is drunk..... lol ( no offence m8... :))

Last edited:
that's what i mean,
would it not be possible to flag those colours as unuseable and set them to a default coulor on blue skin?

its hard enough trying to understand ratts when he is drunk..... lol ( no offence m8... :))

you could do. but the point of having different colours is to it it easier following different peoples chats...

so if to meny went to a default colour it would get hard to follow...

i think the colours just need changing or the background needs changing...:proud:

pmsl.. keep up you lightweight then you might be able to understand me ;)

or , an even easier system.
make the background in the shoutbox the same for both dark blue and darkness profiles...
that way everyone would pick a colour that looked good and could be seen easily....

or , an even easier system.
make the background in the shoutbox the same for both dark blue and darkness profiles...
that way everyone would pick a colour that looked good and could be seen easily....

there you go mate, you have sussed it mate... :Clap::Clap::Clap:

Back