Dads banned from nursery to avoid offending muslims

It's "The Daily Express" ffs pob! Buy "The Beano" if you want accuracy.

And this from the man who defended Roman Polanski's innocence, such credibility.

can you tell me if this is a private nursery ? or some council/goverment run type of place ?.
Again, not a nursery. However, from all indicators it's privately owned.
About the time that for some Sex begins to mean something.
not in my fooking house it dont for my son or my daughters.. thats ****ing sick !!!!!

nine??
that's a bit young...

... at 9 i didnt even look at girls they were yak never mind there mums.. my son at the age of 12 dont want feck all to do with girls he's football mad. .. so were does nine yr old get like this.. ?? am not acting the **** here i would just like to no ???. or is its mohammids thing ??
Every one is different. Being aware of or attracted to the opposite sex, or same sex for that matter, isn't the same as having sex.

I had what I concider my first 'real' girlfriend at 8. At age 9 I received health/sex education in primary school. But didn't lose my virginity until 18.

So we have established that its not a nursery but a kids party play group centre. If anyone dictated to me about not being allowed in because it offends Muslim women then I would swiftly give them the two finger salute and march out, with my kids with me. I for one will not be playing by Muslim rules in my own Country so fook em.The sooner this crap is sorted out the better.

A bit disturbing reading the comments on here. The article clearly states that it wasn't a move done by the muslim community, more that it was a choice by the manageress on a "cultural" basis and the muslims in the community have spoken out against this.

Can you all please keep the comments directed towards Islam and the Muslims to yourselves as it's nothing to do with "Them" and "These people" (i.e the Muslims) but rather certain individuals who either don't possess common sense or journalists who decide to put their own prejudicial slant in the article or headline which jumps on the anti-Islam bandwagon.

The manageress of the centre, who refused to give her name, said she was catering for the “predominantly Asian community”.

She said: “It’s a cultural thing. It’s not that men are an issue, ladies are more comfortable around women. They’ve been asking for it for a long time.”

Tory MP Patrick Mercer said: “It is clear there are common sense voices as you would expect from the Muslim community. I would hope that the play group would listen to people of every faith and respect the role of fathers within the family.”

Credit to members who provided non-racist, non-islamaphobic, sensible posts :)

A bit disturbing reading the comments on here. The article clearly states that it wasn't a move done by the muslim community, more that it was a choice by the manageress on a "cultural" basis and the muslims in the community have spoken out against this.

Can you all please keep the comments directed towards Islam and the Muslims to yourselves as it's nothing to do with "Them" and "These people" (i.e the Muslims) but rather certain individuals who either don't possess common sense or journalists who decide to put their own prejudicial slant in the article or headline which jumps on the anti-Islam bandwagon.

Credit to members who provided non-racist, non-islamaphobic, sensible posts :)
So the manageress must be a Muslim as well then otherwise she would not have gone to all this trouble then. Racist comment? no, Common sense yes, One law and we should all abide by it in this Country or there will be trouble ahead. Can you not see the more this goes on the more British people of all Nationality will turn against Religious beliefs in a big way.

It's sod all to do with islam.
It's a cultural issue not a religious one.

Faith and Religion are an integral part of a culture and Islam is part of a faith and a religion so they cannot be completely disconnected.
The Dentist has probably hit the nail on the head by saying about these issues being high-jacked by so called do-gooders who are nothing to do with these communities.
It is like the Anti-Fascist protesters who want to stop groups like the EDL and BNP from protesting.........by doing this they themselves are oppressing a minority and so making themselves Fascists but they can't see that.
Every Country in the world has it's own rules and laws and anybody who moves to live in those Countries should abide by those rules and laws and not seek to impose their rules, laws and way of life upon the indigenous population.
Yes everyone should be proud of their roots and their history and faith but it should not become a crusade.

So the manageress must be a Muslim as well then otherwise she would not have gone to all this trouble then.

No she is a business woman trying to maximise profits by realising that there is an opportunity within the area.
Common sense really.

Am sure there are plenty of other day centres in the close area so just move your kids to them...f*** em!
Take your money else were

If these particular "rules" of Islam are so important why is the nursery class run by and held at the local mosque ?
Then there would be no complaints............................No, I am being naive. Someone will always find something to gripe about.

lets face it us men would just be there for a good perv at the birds on show lol

b4 anyone comments on this im joking

No she is a business woman trying to maximise profits by realising that there is an opportunity within the area.
Common sense really.

On British peoples expense no doubt. How can you maximise profits by having women only playgroups?. I for one would move to another play group with my kids than go to that place.Is this what they want you to do then? . Why should we be forced to do as they say? What makes you think you could trust someone with your kids if you cannot get in to see how they cope with your children first?.

Last edited:
How can you maximise profits by having women only playgroups?

It's called 'niche marketing'...

...other examples spring to mind. Although men are not actually excluded from buying tampons, extensive research has shown them (men) to gain little from their use :)

[Although I have heard it can be quite amusing to drop one in a mate's beer on a night out but you do that at your own risk!]

Last edited:
It's called 'niche marketing'...

...other examples spring to mind. Although men are not actually excluded from buying tampons, extensive research has shown them (men) to gain little from their use :)

[Although I have heard it can be quite amusing to drop one in a mate's beer on a night out but you do that at your own risk!]

they are a handy temp solution to bullet hole issues

Look a bit strange walking round town with tampons hanging out of your chest...

...oh, you meant in the motor :)

Back