D&W Communications

I have brought from D&W Communications before boxes was spot on, good price, quick delivery too but that was when they used to accept Paypal.

Marc

he stoped using paypal due to increased cost he normaly asks u to pay via iban

ye he is ok

ive used dw communications before.
i had a bad experience with them. i received dud box sent it back and got an exchange for another dud box costing me £25 to return. the boss there mr vanna said he would refund me my postage and he didnt. then he would not answer emails or phonecalls. i cant be bothered with germany anymore. you can get a good scource from the uk now with warranty.
look around m8. but all different people have different stories. the main faces on ebay, they are still there. just listen, dont trust them!!

Bigvan

i have had bad times with him too the boxes were in the worst condition i have ever seen ,he would not reply to my emails and only sent me new ones after michael for linux2dbox who is also based in germany and is a friend of mine steped in and emailed him in german.i got 2 new boxes but it cost me about 40 quid to send back the old ones and pay for the new ones to come. that was last march and i have never used them again.

Hi,

D&W Communications sell only waste.

I bought from him last year 2 Nokia and 3 Sagem, the condition miserable and two receivers has a faulty tuner. I have send him the receiver back (cost me £27) and didn´t receive any refund or replacement. To emails he didn´t t reply.

I am not the only customer with this problems. He sold on ebay dbox 2 and a after a short time he was suspend because he has to much negaive feedbacks.

I can´t recommend anyone this company !

I tried buying 5 boxes from D&W last year. The order was very smooth, but after a week I'd still not received any confirmation they'd been shipped. None of my emails were answered, so I rang them. The guy who dealt with the orders was conveniently 'out' every time. I kept at it & eventually got to speak to the main man. Apparently there was a problem with the delivery address which meant the order had been shipped but DHL couldn't deliver it - due to my postcode not being on the address label (a likely story). I was promised that the boxes would be dispatched again, this time with my postcode added to the shipping address. 3 days later, still nothing - so I filed a complaint with PayPal & D&W gave me a full refund saying that if I didn't get satisfaction I was going to report them to the German authorities for violating European distance selling regulations.

Maybe that's why they're not using PayPal for payment anymore - it's harder to get any comeback.

I wouldn't recommend anyone uses D&W.

Folks
Another one to steer clear of is http://www.mypdashop.de/shop/.
Tried to rip me off big time.
First order came with no problem giving a false sense of security. Second order was much bigger. No delivery. No response to emails and a lot of friends out of pocket. Would not answer phone etc. Bloke is called Nico.
Took several months before I managed to trick the b*****d into giving me the boxes.
A mate has dealt with these http://www.dbox-flohmarkt.de/ and he had nothing but praise.
Hope this helps.

I rather use paypal than Iban and that site you recommended requires me to go into my branch and process an Iban with a £10 charge :(

Must Say I've used d&w frequently and had no preblems - yes emai's don't get replies or phonecalls, but i've only ever had 2 screwed boxes and they were replaced with perfect ones.
it did take 3 week to deliver though!!

all in all a happy man here

ephid0r said:
I rather use paypal than Iban and that site you recommended requires me to go into my branch and process an Iban with a £10 charge :(

You can thank the Bank o England and your £ for that as every other european country does not charge anything or only a maximum of 1€....

Back