@ cydine

Just wanted to say
thanx.gif
to Cydine

I know you've helped me out a lot in the past
If it wasn't for people like you there wouldn't be a Dbox scene
cheers.gif

I think it's quite obvious by all the posts that the vast majority of us think cydine is a top man,and it's a shame that he's been pi**ed off by somebody who obviously has no morals,So i hope he reads all these posts and realises that he's got a huge amount of people out here who do actually appreciate all his hard work.TOP MAN
regards acercam.

Thanks for the kind words everybody. Appreciate it :blushing:

Only if they new half of the stuff you did in the early days of the EPG:love:

Keep the good work up: thanks :

Next time just keep it to yourself and don't give it to anyone until you want to release it...

Next time just keep it to yourself and don't give it to anyone until you want to release it...

Thats a fair comment after whats happened,but it's a sad day when we can't share each others knowledge to help fellow members. Granted some have more knowledge than others,I.E, CYDINE.
regards acercam.

Mate have to say the first ever image I was happy with and used for ages was the Cydine image...

You is the man! and nuff respect to all the work you have done over the years!

well done mate, your efforts are much appreciated.. :THANKS:

Just wanted to echo the previous comments and say thanks for all your hard work.

cydine, i bow to you, top fella, merry christmas to you and yours, big thanks

i dont know much about how these things work but iam glad some people do
keep up the good work it's much appreciated
thanks cydine

Thanks, as you can see from the response from the community, you are held in very high esteem. Reading the posts in recent days, you have obviously inspired a lot of people to learn. well done.

Back