@ cydine

Thanks a million Cydine - top man. Excellent fix.

Notwithstanding the way it has been released the credit and respect is yours.

I'll second what everybody else has said. Thanx Cydine. Your hard work is appreciated.

@ the person who leaked the fix - You should be ashamed of yourself.

Just like to echo the thoughts posted,Posting someone's work as their own is WRONG !
Ssme thing happened with CG121 with Opos.
Many thaks Cydine !
cheers..

Well Done Cydine and Thank You

Your work is always appreciated.

Been using your Neutrino Dream Ultra image since you launced it.

Was going to start a thread like this myself. Many Many Thanks for your work Cydine. Please dont let someones impatience put you off - it just shows how much your work is appreciated and how much people value it. In a lot of ways it protects your anonymity and allows you to be free to work and not worry about back lashes.

Thanks again,
3DF

Just want to add my sincere thanks for your hard work. I would of been lost without you!!

Like to add my thanks here as well if I may? Didnt realise till the recent problems and me messing around with me DBox that I been using an old Sportster image coded by the said chap as well. So its double thanks from me.

he aint just the man that done that

he is the man behind a lot of other things too

he is one of the main respected guys on the dbox scene from the start by me

i salute you m8

a scholar and a gent

yes well respected for a lot of things on the dbox scene and been excellent throughout.

cant show enough appreciation to this guy from the long standing members on here

many thanks Cydine your work is much appreciated

excellent fix - shame it was released without your permission

I didn't think it was possible to stoop any lower than the arsehole who leaked Cydine's work.

Until I just read on A-F about the slimeball who's selling Cydine's work on flea-Bay....

May the fleas from a thousand camels infest this low-life's asshole!!

AL :Angryfire

Is there anyway we can report this seller to try and stop him doing it as people like this completely destroy the community base we have here!!??

I didn't think it was possible to stoop any lower than the arsehole who leaked Cydine's work.

Until I just read on A-F about the slimeball who's selling Cydine's work on flea-Bay....

May the fleas from a thousand camels infest this low-life's asshole!!

AL :Angryfire

I'm sure there is a post on here about fleaby sellers selling the fix aswell AL there will always be unscrupulous peolple looking to exploit the gullable and sell free info and fixes to them. Just like all the traders will be coining it in charging for fixing all the boxes they've sold.:mad:

thebigman

Cheers m8 keep up the gd work from everyone who enjoys this site and the help that is available which without we would be totally lost. A BIG THANK YOU

Back