@ cydine

henryk7

Inactive User
Reaction score
well done mate, but you will always find a glory hunter looking to take the credit, but a lot of us who have been on this forum daily for years giving help and advice know you are the man, a big well done, i could,nt believe the amount of 1st and low posters who suddenly appear as soon as something happens, and most of it basic stiff, oh well i suppose we all have to learn we were all there once.......again well done.....joe

well done mate, but you will always find a glory hunter looking to take the credit, but a lot of us who have been on this forum daily for years giving help and advice know you are the man, a big well done, i could,nt believe the amount of 1st and low posters who suddenly appear as soon as something happens, and most of it basic stiff, oh well i suppose we all have to learn we were all there once.......again well done.....joe

I second that, well done cydine

Derek

henryk - nice idea mate to start a thread to show our appreciation of cydine's hard work.

Well done and thank you cydine for all the effort you have put in. Maybe we could do something to help ease your workload.

Thought the fixer wished to remain 'anon',thats if it was this guy

I'm guessing they don't based on another thread.

Cydine has obviously worked very hard on this and deserves all the credit and acclaim.

well said m8,thanks again cydine.

thanks cydine for all ur help u are the true hero in this, for ppl like me who want to learn but dont have a clue were to start without u we'd have nothing thanks, hope u continue ur great work u are much appricated,

I've just posted a long post in the fix thread. So will not rant again.

But would happily say thank you Cydine again for your hard work. Don't let some idiot twat annoy you, as it was clear to me from the way the fix was released it was most likely a release.

And it was only confirmed when you posted to confirm my suspicions. If I find the idiot let me know if you have any requests for what we should do to him or her.

Cheers Cydine, you the man not the weasel that released your work without your consent.

Thanks for all of your hard work (not a noob here but lost my old details) and i dont mean just for the most recent proof of your skills.

I have been following the 'code it yourself' thread started by fes 786 and have downloaded the
Nagra Coding Package (thanks for upload btw).

Im sure that the more of us have knowledge of the 1s &0s the better placed we will be to all muck in in the future.

Thanks again.

Thanks mate for all your hard work, im sure everyone really dose appreciate it
jus a shame it got released with out your knowledge just hope you dont leave the scene as your great knowledge will be very usefull in all areas and yep cant blame ya for keeping future fixs to your self

I'd just like to say thanks to cydine too as all the work he has done in the past has been of great help to all on here and,cydine don't let some liitle brainless tw8t annoy you his day will come mate.As they say what goes around,comes around.Once again thanks to you for getting the WIFE'S tele up and running again.You deserve :angelwing

Cheers Cydine, you really are a superstar!!! Sorry that your efforts were seeimingly abused by someone else trying to look cool and clever!!

Alll of us who know the truth really appreciate your work and thanks for all your efforts!!!

BIG RESPECT to ya m8y

your hard work is most appreciated here.

Thanks

Back