customfirmware to ofw

savagebasher

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi need some help my son wants to put his phat psp back to ofw from 5.50 prome-4 i have downloaded ofw but it says when i try update that i have firmware 9.90 no need to update any help would be great or is there a way to put items he has paid for from psn on to psp

hi need some help my son wants to put his phat psp back to ofw from 5.50 prome-4 i have downloaded ofw but it says when i try update that i have firmware 9.90 no need to update any help would be great or is there a way to put items he has paid for from psn on to psp

have u got a pandora m8?
if not ill send u one or if ur near glesga ill loan you it
prom stops the update as it tricks it into think its on higher firmware.
u should be able to play the psn games though

What you need to do is set Flash0 as usb (done through the recovery menu, hard reset holding R trigger) and find your version.txt, it will have 9.90 set as your FW, it spoofs your FW for online etc.

You can find it at vsh/etc

when i try conect to psn on psp i just keep getting a connection error has occcurred (20000006)

ok got on psn with psnlover but still cant get the content he bought for psp to work on the psp have try redownloading with psp but still no joy any ideas

jth any chance of a shot of pandora m8 and do you have the magic memory card as he cant find any of his

Back