cuberevo and epg

gaz t

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all, can anyone explain how to get epg on nlb image,i've tried the "my epg" plugin but for some reason every time i enter the menu for the plugin's the box panics and reboots,this happens with any plugin i have on box. thanks

what version are you using mate of my epg,also what cubrevo you got and what version of image,it will tell you image type when you boot up box on the lcd display

Last edited:
hi mate, box is ipbox 9000hd,image is nlb 9207,my epg 0.2.4l,but i think my problem is with all plugins the box just reboots when i try to access them.

thanks bro, i have downloaded that image but up to now i've not been brave enough to flash it , not done that yet, too afraid to lose what i have, it took a long time to get incubus working correctly so i'm a bit reluctant to change anything but as they say "no pain no gain" i'll give it a try.

note what version of incubus you are using then use and ftp program like flashfxp or something then ftp the config file to your pc then when flashed you could put it back on again

i am also using the latest sifteam image which i think is better and my epg works ok on that

i am also using the latest sifteam image which i think is better and my epg works ok on that

Same sif image R9341 i think it is, myepg is in the downloads on the sif pannel just configure it to your favourites tick yes for sky and download works great.

i don't want to get ahead of myself cos i'm still learning, i've read a few posts and it sounds a bit complicated,multi boot, uboot, boot from usb i think i'll have to do some more reading to make sure i have it right before i start.thanks again

no probs mate it isnt all that hard,i am uploading image to the site now for you,ask away i have done most of it lol

i'd just reflash a new image if your getting panic all the time with myepg plugin

works fine for me with latest sifteam image and myepg 0.2.4l

you need to set the favorties as yes and also set it for sky uk before you select download

latest version for me when i select record or reminder causes the plugin to freeze and box no longer responds to any plugins set to colured buttons

i dont want to go off topic but will the sifteam image also work with a cable tuner thinking of setting it up and i only want to reflash once if i can help it.

I only have a CubeRevo Mini so i cant comment on any cable related as i only have a Sat Tuner

you could always try backing up your image before installing a new one

i find changing images is very simple and doesnt take too long

Back