cs server problems

RedRaw84

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Hopefully you can offer some assistance as i have in the last 48 finally set up my tm600 with plenty of advice from you guys.

I decided to take a one month deal with a pay server just to make sure everything works ok. this morning everything working great, however when i came back from work all the encrypted channels are just blank again. I turned the box to standy when i left, would this cause a problem?

i have emailed the server site but no reply as of yet!

As i say very new to this so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hope this post doesn't break any rules.

Thanks,

Don't use public servers.

Turning it to standby shouldn't make a difference.

leaving on standy shudnt make any difference..your cline should connect to the server once you switch it on...have you tried rebooting your reciever, rebooting your modem/router..?...could be server is down?...can you ping to the server ?..doubt if the cs server would do a runner for 1 months sub..lol, try those things?..good luck.

Install CCcam.info and check to see if you still have server connection and they are still showing up cards to share.
Turing box to standby would only make a difference to a server if it was running on one of the newest UR imags as they stop CCcam when box in standby therefore cutting off all clients.
It wasn't a server at satcardsharing.com was it ??? :FRIGHT:

reboot the tm600 receiver, i have the same problem occasionally and a reboot usually fixes it.

Install CCcam.info and check to see if you still have server connection and they are still showing up cards to share.
Turing box to standby would only make a difference to a server if it was running on one of the newest UR imags as they stop CCcam when box in standby therefore cutting off all clients.
It wasn't a server at satcardsharing.com was it ??? :FRIGHT:

Hi there,

can you tell me what UR release is non sleepy cccam ?

csb:THANKS:

i'm sure digidude made a thread about the "things" that shouldn't be discussed here :p

can't find it now though.

Edit:

CSB, i think any dated 2009 are ok

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
i have just checked and it appears that it was not that site but one with a different name cccamland

the sites do look virtually identical so i am assuming its the same people.

i have just checked and it appears that it was not that site but one with a different name cccamland

the sites do look virtually identical so i am assuming its the same people.

Dont want to worry you but this site is well dodgy, they ripped off the other site totaly and i wouldn't trust them at all. Would not supprise me if the rumours i heard of cccamland being set up by NDS/Via/Nagra were true, especially after the other site got busted last week.

Dont want to worry you but this site is well dodgy, they ripped off the other site totaly and i wouldn't trust them at all. Would not supprise me if the rumours i heard of cccamland being set up by NDS/Via/Nagra were true, especially after the other site got busted last week.

I was thinking the same, They must know with nagra 3 coming to cable. Card sharing will be the next big thing. there was a post round heer about cccamland afew weeks ago. Not sure if i would trust cs after the things ive read.

it gets worse by the minute!

Well i've just removed there file from the machine, dont think i'll be going down this route anymore.

All i really wanted was some of the 3pm football channels. is it possible to buy subscriptions to foriegn tv services? i assume not but i dont really know what else to do now.

hi manniche,

i can confirm that is the site:Yikes:

i am using ur image ur23, is there a better image?

Well whatever site it was, i'd stay away from those type of places as the activity they are involved in is illegal and as has already happened recently, attract far too much attention from those who do not approve of their activities !!!! :Kickassro

I was using the latest Jan UR image but the box in standby issue was no good for me so I have now reverted back to UR23 14/11 issue - available in this forum if you look in the right place. For your needs I would go for the lastest UR image as you don't really need your box running CCcam all the time.

it gets worse by the minute!

Well i've just removed there file from the machine, dont think i'll be going down this route anymore.

All i really wanted was some of the 3pm football channels. is it possible to buy subscriptions to foriegn tv services? i assume not but i dont really know what else to do now.

Purchase yourself an official Al Jazzeera JSC Sports channels card from ebay and point your dish at 13e hotbird. The 10 channels that JSC use will display a number of live games to view.

Purchase yourself an official Al Jazzeera JSC Sports channels card from ebay and point your dish at 13e hotbird. The 10 channels that JSC use will display a number of live games to view.

thanks mannachie,

You have been a great help. Would i just pop this card into the tm600 or do i need something else as well? ie. a Irdeto cam (still trying to get the hang of these things)

Cheers,

Last edited:
thanks mannachie,

You have been a great help. Would i just pop this card into the tm600 or do i need something else as well? ie. a Irdeto cam (still trying to get the hang of these things)

Cheers,

Put the card in the front card reader, flash on the UR image (the newest one is good) and run CCcam 2.1.2. Don't use 2.1.3 or 4 as the Irdeto card does not like them. You will also need some lines of script in your CCcam.cfg file :

DISABLE EMM : no
EXTRA EMM LEVEL : yes
CAMKEY: /dev/sci0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
CAMDATA: /dev/sci0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
SOFTKEY FILE : /var/keys/SoftCam.Key
AUTOROLL FILE : /var/keys/AutoRoll.Key
STATIC CW FILE : /var/keys/constant.cw
CAID PRIO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.prio
PROVIDERINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.providers
SMARTCARD SID ASSIGN : /dev/sci0 0 { 20f5,20f6,20f7,20f8,20f9,20fa,20fb,20fc,0a8f,0a90, 0a91,0a92,1131,1132,1133,1134,1135 }

Then delete the existing files in your var/keys folder and ensure the card goes in the slot face down.

Et Voila !!

Last edited:
Hi there,

can you tell me what UR release is non sleepy cccam ?

csb:THANKS:

Sorry CSB, I just noticed the question you asked here !! :doh:

The UR23 image dated 14/10 was the last version that kept CCcam running when box was on standby. I have tried both the December and January UR releases and both stop CCcam.
This happens with all versions of CCcam but as i have posted above, only 2.1.2 likes reading an Al Jazz Irdeto card.

I hope I've cleared that one up now :excited:

Back