Cs aint all its cracked up to be

Can you create a server using Dm800?
Getting pissed of with my provider and might crate my own

Yes you can but you are limited to the actuall amount of connections, the dm800 goes a bit mental. Heard its about 30 which in my opinion is more than enough.

Si

do you see 'welcome to CCcam server (localhost)

Black page with server info and a few buttons?

Si

do you see 'welcome to CCcam server (localhost)

Black page with server info and a few buttons?

Si

Update failed : Unable to connect to yourip:portwebinfo

I have entered the following details

Server 192.168.1.65
Port 21 or 80 (Not sure which it is but neither do anything)
User root
Password is my password

Edit thought it might be port 12000 but no good either

Last edited:
no mate its not that port its 16001. Paste you config.php here the one i explained in the other post, i will edit it for you correctly.

Si

Yeah forgot to say you need to open the editor as admin because of the file location thats all. Close the cccaminfophp to whilst you editing it.

You dont need a password like you posted above, best to just copy my code i posted and replace my ip with yours and leave everything else alone.

Si

Last edited:
you should see all the servers in your cccam cfg listed under servers, it will show what cards each server has and at what hop. You are best to limit the hops down to 3 with the Clines you use.

Now when you go through your channels it will register as to which server it has used so you can build up infomation to what servers are giving you what providers.

if you see a server listing the same provider at the same hop you need to tempoary # one of the server and flick to the provider to see which is the best (glitch free etc)

once you have a few hours of info you can start editing your clines to not take certain providers from your peers

Si

gotta agree prob the server...

im using my dm 800 and it very rarely clitches so far.... just about had it a week after a 4 day trial :p :) and im loving the hd :)

i had 5 different trial accounts including the well advertisted one promising no glitches... and it was rubbish!!! i remove the line after 5 mins of trying to watch mtv... lol

What do you mean filters?

Example of a cline filter add after a space at end of clines no {0:0:2} This limits shares coming into your server from the guy you share with at a level of Hop2 no {0:0:1} limits it to hop1 and so on .You can check this on cccam info php

Back