Cs aint all its cracked up to be

nirelandguy

Member ++
Reaction score
Is it just me that has this issue, when I look now all packages open fine, picture quality is decent no break ups etc, However in the evenings when you actually want to watch something everything freezes and breaks up to the extent where you get fed up and sit flicking.

Few examples, on Sunday I sat down to watch the Chelsea Liverpool game on the UK provider, at 3 pm bit of break up but nothing to complain about, as kick of drew closer the break up got worse, and 10 mins into the match the server went down only to come back up again shortly after 6pm, the same problem happened on Tuesday night when I went to watch the NBA on ESPN.

The more obscure providers seem to be ok all be it when changing channels it takes a min or 2 for the picture to come up, but the likes of the italian provider always suffers breakup and the UK provider in the evening or as I say goes of when something decent comes on.

You should try and find more servers(15 is nice) to connect with !
(there are enough forums where you can exchange your local smartcard with someone else)
DO NEVER PAY for such a servers ...

the servers you connect to are oversubscribed, too many people accessing it all at the same time

If you are paying its worth shopping about - Ive seen prices from £10/month to nearly £40 - I wouldnt pay for more than 1 moth in advance until you have seen how the server works at busy times - especially do not rely on a test account as you main point of reference as Ive heard of great test service and crap paid service!!!

Is it just me that has this issue, when I look now all packages open fine, picture quality is decent no break ups etc, However in the evenings when you actually want to watch something everything freezes and breaks up to the extent where you get fed up and sit flicking.

Time to find a better server mate.

I
The more obscure providers seem to be ok all be it when changing channels it takes a min or 2 for the picture to come up, but the likes of the italian provider always suffers breakup and the UK provider in the evening or as I say goes of when something decent comes on.

Sly Uk and Italia use NDS which requires fast ecm times < 600ms or else it will glitch.
They are the hardest to share due to this issue.

You should try and find more servers(15 is nice) to connect with !
(there are enough forums where you can exchange your local smartcard with someone else)
DO NEVER PAY for such a servers ...

You dont necessarily need a local card to exchange my eagle has 34 servers connected no local card and with the correct filters on the clines and f lines its rock solid

Think he means just stripping out all the shite cards from each of his peers, this way you only see the cards you want too.

since he mentions F Lines maybe not resharing the decent cards as well :)

Si

Think he means just stripping out all the shite cards from each of his peers, this way you only see the cards you want too.

since he mentions F Lines maybe not resharing the decent cards as well :)

Si

How do you do that, all I get is a c line, how do I edit the providers etc? Most of mine are full of $hite, editing it would be useful

Show me how you a currently formating you C lines change any intresting info.

How many lines do you currently have?

can you use the phpinfo or at least the webpage 16001?

Si

Just read your post again, when you do you mingling in the free server circles do you not exchange lines with others? This way you get a slightly better class of share granted not as good as using a local but better non the less.

Si

Show me how you a currently formating you C lines change any intresting info.

How many lines do you currently have?

can you use the phpinfo or at least the webpage 16001?

Si

I only have 3 clines in my cccam.cfg file, how do you break them down to edit what providers you want?

Last edited by a moderator:
no mate its so easy to get it running using that release. you got this far with your box getting it up and runnnig, cs etc it would be a shame to not just push it to get the best you can possibly get.

Si

Can you create a server using Dm800?
Getting pissed of with my provider and might crate my own

Download install it, then goto this directory-

C:\Program Files\Company\CCcamInfoPHP linux V3.2\htdocs

And get this file open in an editor

config.php

which will have the following in..

<?php
//$CCCamWebInfo[] = array("192.168.1.82","port 16001","root","dreambox"); // for CCcam webinterface with user and pass
//$CCCamWebInfo[] = array("localhost","12345"); // for CCcam webinterface with different port than default and without user and pass
//$CCCamWebInfo[] = array("localhost"); // for CCcam webinterface with all defaults
//$CCCamWebInfo[] = array("192.168.1.67","16001");
$CCCamWebInfo[] = array("192.168.1.82","16001");
$work_path = ""; // set this if you want working folder separate // Example $work_path = "/tmp/";
$update_from_button = true; // set to true if you want Update button ( usefull if update is from remote server and takes too long)
$fullReshare = true; // shows maximum reshare if more than one route for same node // set to true to see actual reshare instead of YES/NO
$country_whois = true; // use whois for country detection
include("includes/functions.php");
$CCcam_path = "/var/etc/";
$CCcam_path1 = "/var/etc/";
$sitename = "CCcam best server";
$username = "root";
$password = "dreambox";
?>

See this line it has my ip but change it to the ip of your box.

$CCCamWebInfo[] = array("192.168.1.82","16001");

save it then goto my program look for the program icon launch it then you will see a password box appear type 'dreambox' (this has nothing to do with the above config file)

Si

Back