Cricket on Satellite-(Not Sky)

bert1

Member ++
Reaction score
Since getting my TM1500 in the summer my choice of footy has increased dramitically with cost going equally in the opposite direction.:)

If I could only get similar success with the cricket I could get rid of overpriced,little customer service sly altogether.........Only 52 mins with customer services last time i had a problem.......that was with a comback offer where you get the letter but the tarrif you agree never gets applied to your account.: shocked2

Has anyone out there had any success in getting their cricket by other means and cheaper ? (ie Fox Sports Me , Ten Sports,Prime Sports or Sony) details of packages,extent of coverage and how to get would be appreciated..... :)

bert1 said:
Since getting my TM1500 in the summer my choice of footy has increased dramitically with cost going equally in the opposite direction.:)

If I could only get similar success with the cricket I could get rid of overpriced,little customer service sly altogether.........Only 52 mins with customer services last time i had a problem.......that was with a comback offer where you get the letter but the tarrif you agree never gets applied to your account.: shocked2

Has anyone out there had any success in getting their cricket by other means and cheaper ? (ie Fox Sports Me , Ten Sports,Prime Sports or Sony) details of packages,extent of coverage and how to get would be appreciated..... :)

click on the link m8 for free calls to sky

Look Here For Free Phone Number To Sky

bert1 said:

Does take sum findin time but alot of the smaller channels do show cricket.
Take 2day as example was wachin ssp3 aus v sri had a quick shift round and found pak v india on Ary Dig. Sony do intermittently show cric as do sum othehs. Once u know the teams involved and the venue then it makes life easier.

The other beauty of wachin on the smaller channels is that commt is genr in english, unlike footy! On Ary they had Nasser Hussian and Imran Khan all in engl.

BTW Kam are you subbing to these ? can you advise cost and where to get?

I've seen 1 site that google returns but prices are mad and more expensive than sly.....

Sadly my techmate wont clear but I did see some of Eng v Pak on it a few mnths back- I think that was a ploy for a day or 2 by ARY to get a few more subscribers though.....

Dont suppose anyone knows who's showing India v England yet?
thought I saw some mad story where yhe indian high court ruled whoever wins the rights (for india) must offer their live feed to the state broadcaster-free of charge.....may explain why no ones in a rush to tie anything up yet......

Back