Crackers

C

carpe

Any Crackers On Digital World

Calling all crackers...(and i dont mean the xmas kind)

I have some software that i need serial numbers for. The full program is on the disc but you need the serial numbers to open up the whole program......If anyone is interested in trying to crack this mother PM me and we will chat from there.

Oh i should mention its not your standard bit of software you can't just search on the net for serial codes.....this will require cracking

Is anyone up for the challenge

Dark Angel is trying but its not that easy. If anyone else want to try please PM....sorry this post refers to Any crackers on Digital World

C:\Program Files\gasp

replace the file i have e-mailed to u in that dir :)

Was a nice challage 4 me thanks :cool:

Hi m8 thanks for that glad u enjoyed the challenge. Sorry to be a pain mate but im running outlook 2002 and the exe u sent me was removed. Could u re-send it but zipped.

Thanks again mate :)

oh and just to let u know your mail box is full.

Sent :) let me know if it works ect :)

If it dont i will fire up my win98 and do it on there with the proper gear :) :Clap:

ok mate received the file but im gettng the following error.

error: overlaydll.dll could not be found.

any ideas

i'm running windows 2k

monkeyspunks

I have sorted the overlaydll.dll problem but now when i run it, it says it has expiered and is asking for a key.

I can remove the 30day trial from the registy but when you re install it and it gives you another 30days the moment you run your exe it says it has expired and requires a key.

what do you think?

werid, what i did was take the 30 day trial off, but will only work when past the 30 days lol fast forward ur clock 1 month and tell me what it says then

adding to my before comment i might have to install win 98 and softice to get the serial but i will if it comes to it ;)

ok mate well that works a treat :)

but is it now possible to open up the rest of the program so you can use all the features. when you try clicking on them it says you do not have access to his part of the program contact blah blah blah....anyway you could crack the rest of the program?

sure thing but i might take me a week as i need win 98 on to do it and i need to revise my softice stuff :)

ok mate no rush that would be great...if there is anything i can do to help let me know.

Thanks again.....:)

Ok to keep u upto date i have win98 on and hope to have it done by tomorrow if i can get me tools sorted :)

btw
pm my ur key ( the one above the serial box)

Monkeyspunks :cool:

Back