Covid lockdown

cactikid

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Bugger again stage 5 lockdown in Ireland starting wednesday evening for 6 weeks as its going to kill a lot of businesses including ours. :mad:

I still haven't gone back to work since march 😭

been working from home for 2 1/2 years now, saved stupid money on office rent and rates

if you are self employed you can cut your tax buy some lecky bills etc from working from home

We got through 2 waves and now prepare for the third one. I still have to go to work but with mask, it's better than work from home in my view

Wondering how the work level with travel restrictions will go as seen plenty of cars on road last week and have a few cars booked in for service.

Wondering how the work level with travel restrictions will go as seen plenty of cars on road last week and have a few cars booked in for service.

Thought vehicles were exempt from travel restriction for MOT, repairs and servicing ?

They are not self driven but hopefully can go more of distance if getting maintenance done and our nct centres are still open so people will have to travel to them.Lockdown for many will be behind closed doors and not going out much.

6 month shielding jusfpt getting back on my feet financially now ockdown again.

I sympathise with those who are financially affected, but the few have spoilt it for the masses. It was always going to be economy vs death rate. Until we have a viable vaccine, or everyone adheres to the rules set out by the scientists, then we will not eradicate this thing.

I sympathise with those who are financially affected, but the few have spoilt it for the masses. It was always going to be economy vs death rate. Until we have a viable vaccine, or everyone adheres to the rules set out by the scientists, then we will not eradicate this thing.

There’s you thinking that manic01 didn’t like you.

I saw a great post on reddit, that was saying how quiet the anit-vaxxers have been.

This is 1 disease without a vaccine!

From 30th Nov Self employed can claim 80% for 3 months, take it to end of January.

Dont think lockdown 2 will end till at least then

Back