Couldnt give a royal to$$

cheery and all in good humor on tv for a change
make a difference from the doom and gloom of murders, wars etc we see daily

Hehe good point and the very reason i do not watch the dailly brainwashing news.

One thing to say to anyone who has a bad word to say about this wedding "Shame on you all" because you are the sort of person who does not deserve to live in this country.

It wont be long before the same people start saying the Olympics is a waste of money.

Why don`t you sad sad Britain hating anti English morons do us all a favor and go find another country to hate.

This country will never be Great again until we start to cellabrate everything we have like we used to when made in Britain was a stamp of Quality and something to be proud of.

you spelt celebrate wrong

One thing to say to anyone who has a bad word to say about this wedding "Shame on you all" because you are the sort of person who does not deserve to live in this country.

It wont be long before the same people start saying the Olympics is a waste of money.

Why don`t you sad sad Britain hating anti English morons do us all a favor and go find another country to hate.

This country will never be Great again until we start to cellabrate everything we have like we used to when made in Britain was a stamp of Quality and something to be proud of.

I can't even stick the union jack up outside my house, as soon as I put one up the council have me take it down again just in case I upset my muslim friends. So not even allowed to be patrioctic in my own country.

Well I've avoided it all up to now but I've just watched the wedding and enjoyed it.

I wish them well.

i really enjoyed it ... so mesmerising .
kate looked stunning ! You gotta like the princes , they are ace !
i mean come on ..they even ride ducatis !!!
just gonna watch the balcony kiss...then goin out to celebrate !!
AMAZIN wedding !

Is it safe to switch on the tv yet.??? :)

Just watched a few highlights and it actaully looked really nice.

I like William but sort that rag out on top our your head son.....shave your head or lose her forever ;)

luckily i am oncall and one of my customers 80 miles away called me out so mrs had house to herself to watch the "event" and i got out and paid too :)

luckily i am oncall and one of my customers 80 miles away called me out so mrs had house to herself to watch the "event" and i got out and paid too :)

Ditto m8 ive been called out 5 times and done 250 miles nice earner for me and a day in luie :)

after seeing the shot of kates sister holding the dress train from behind, being filmed all the way up the steps, i nearly spent the day in the loo as well

are we on about the same thing here.........?

after seeing the shot of kates sister holding the dress train from behind, being filmed all the way up the steps, i nearly spent the day in the loo as well

are we on about the same thing here.........?

Yes m8.You could certainly be royally excused for indulging in a little 'self-help'.I'm sure a large slice of the nation were coming out within their closet too!

I can't even stick the union jack up outside my house, as soon as I put one up the council have me take it down again just in case I upset my muslim friends. So not even allowed to be patrioctic in my own country.

I think it's more to do with certain football supporters than Muslims because around here, everyone pulled a flag out on the hush, Asians or not. I, however, did not, as i've never met the couple and probably will never meet them so i couldn't give a toss.

Back