could someone help me via teamviewer??

snaggles

Inactive User
Reaction score
cant set up my newcamd (if allowed to be discussed)... puzzled would appreciate if someone could help me via teamviewer as I know Im doing something wrong and its so obvious I cant see it

Thanks Snaggs:nopity:

to get it working on my box, I have a alien 2 and it was very easy to setup but just cant get my head around this as different softcam manager

I don't have you will just install newcamd ftp your line to usr/keys newcamdlist

Which image are you using?
Have you installed Mgcamd?
Have you transferred config files?
Have you started Mgcamd?

Which image are you using? OE-exp-dm800se-2013-11-09-15-22.nfi
Have you installed Mgcamd? i have loads of softcams installed and none are working or i have not set up correctly
Have you transferred config files? yes to var keys and var etc
Have you started Mgcamd?
started them all and nothing

Which image are you using? OE-exp-dm800se-2013-11-09-15-22.nfi
Have you installed Mgcamd? i have loads of softcams installed and none are working or i have not set up correctly
Have you transferred config files? yes to var keys and var etc
Have you started Mgcamd? started them all and nothing so I have the newcamd wrote in the wrong format or file????

i have tried about 10 images and im still not getting anywhere, do you recommend any?

Make sure that you have pasted your line to interact with your card in the file newcamd.list It is located in /usr/keys

also in mg_cfg, best to make
B=06 and
L=00. Some configs come with default of 3 and an incorrect IP address which floods your network

Im sorted now , I had named the file incorrectly so it didn't recognise it properly, All is good now

thanks everyone for your guidance....

Back