Could really do with a guide

don2k2

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have been looking all over the net and this seems the most active forum ..... the issue im having is knowing what plugins to download, i have managed to get channels listed but i have seen certain images on you tube of the box masking as another certain receiver.

I have:
auto boutique 28.2
a file browser
cool epg
a usb stick
cccam plugin
xbmc

the issue im having is with picons , i can find them but cool wont save them just shows red cross

any help would be good

:D

I have been looking all over the net and this seems the most active forum ..... the issue im having is knowing what plugins to download, i have managed to get channels listed but i have seen certain images on you tube of the box masking as another certain receiver.

I have:
auto boutique 28.2
a file browser
cool epg
a usb stick
cccam plugin
xbmc

the issue im having is with picons , i can find them but cool wont save them just shows red cross

any help would be good

:D

So cool does not display them ? Does the info bar display the picons at channel change ?

So cool does not display them ? Does the info bar display the picons at channel change ?

no not at all , it pics them up but will not allocate to a channel , the red cross just stays there , is there a naming resolution i should be following

Where have you saved your picons? What is name of folder and what is folder structure?

no not at all , it pics them up but will not allocate to a channel , the red cross just stays there , is there a naming resolution i should be following

Your picons on most images would need to be sent to media/usb/picon if you have a external hdd setup then the path could be media/hdd/picon but i recommend usb

Do this and the picons should display if not come back let us know the exact image i we can advice futher.

Back