Correct Video Sender For This Device?

erinville

Inactive User
Reaction score
My brother has a Dreambox which he uses to watch satellite Tv. There is no model number on the receiver which is unusual but, the letters DVB are on the front.
He wants to be able to view & change the channels on the Dreambox on a Tv from upstairs.
He has already tried a Philips Video Sender which did not work.
The connections on the back of the receiver are Scart & red, yellow & white connections.
He is wondering as to which would be the CORRECT 5.8ghz Video Sender to buy as he knows that some Video Senders will not work.
Any help would be appreciated.

hiya mate welcome to the forum, im no expert mate far from it but in my experience them video senders are crap mate, really not worth the money you pay for them, you would be better running a coax cable from the reciever to the other tv he wants to watch it on, and then get one of them magic eye things to be able to change channel, i dont think the sky magic eyes work but i could be wrong, but some of the other makes work, thanks

I have a couple of sets, but I dumped them. If your in a reasonable location i.e living room to conservatory then the signal is fine, however as soon as you go downstairs to upstairs or where there is a slight reduction on the signal due to a wall placement etc, they they are just plain awful (especially those on the 2.4Ghz range)

Back