Corny 1 Liner Thread

A married man's prayer.

Dear God, you gave me childhood and you took it away.
You gave me my youth and you took it away.
You gave me my wife, it's been a few years now, just giving you a little reminder.

"A leeds fan, a Manchester United fan and a liverpool fan were all in Saudi Arabia drinking a smuggled crate of booze.

All of a sudden Saudi police rushed in and arrested them.

For their punishment the Saudi Arabia Sheik decided that the punishment should be 20 lashes with a whip.

As they were preparing for their punishment, the Sheik suddenly said: "It is my first wife's birthday today, and she has asked me to allow each of you one wish before your whipping."

The liverpool fan was first in line (he had consumed the least), so he thought about it for a while and then said: "Please tie a pillow to my back."

This was done, but the pillow only lasted 10 lashes before the whip went through it.

The scouser had to be carried away bleeding and crying when the punishment was done.

The Manchester United fan was next up (he almost finished a half-keg), and after watching the scene, said: "Choice! Please fix two pillows on my back."

But even two pillows could only take 15 lashes before the whip went through again.

The leeds fan was the last one up (he had finished off the keg), but before he could say anything, the Sheikh turned to him and said: "I have a soft spot for leeds united, you play lovely football and have the best fans. For this, you may have two wishes!"

"Cheers mate, your Most Royal and Merciful highness", the leeds fan replied.

"In recognition of your kindness, my first wish is that you give me not 20, but 100 lashes."

"Not only are you an honorable, handsome and powerful man, you are also very brave." The Sheik said with an admiring look on his face.

"If 100 lashes is what you desire, then so be it. And your second wish? What is it to be?" the Sheik asked.

"Tie that manchester united fan to my back..."

A few weeks ago a coach load of Ladies went on a jolly to the Epsom Derby, but they never made it there, the coach swerved off the road into a river and there were no survivor's.
All the husbands were inconsolable, they shed tears for the following week, one poor husband was in such a state, he was crying for two weeks solid.
When asked why he was so upset he replied, My wife, she missed the coach.

News just in that a British couple who went on Honeymoon to Bondi Beach have met with trouble, the husband was taken by a shark whilst surfing.
Word has it that he didn't suffer for long.
He was only married for 10 days.

Back